Mobile Expanding Turkor the Ungrateful and Thanksgiving!

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
There are no sprites... yet. They are hopefully coming. I'm trying my hardest.

So on mobile, Thanksgiving is a pretty unique event. The merchant sells extra items, cursed stuffing drops from enemies, and a whole boss is stuck in there too! But is there much to go back for, not really. So I propose an expansion to the Thanksgiving season.

In my opinion, the Turkor fight is kind of lacking. I think that Turkor should summon turkeys throughout the fight, dealing 20 damage on contact. In expert mode, he will regenerate his heads faster and swing the drumsticks on his body, dealing 60 damage on hit.

The main change added with this expansion would be the turkey feather. Currently, the merchant sells it for 1 gold, but given that you just need to buy one of those and grab some stuffing, it's pretty easy to fight Turkor.

I say that rather than the merchant selling the feather, they would be dropped by Turkeys, new creatures that would spawn in the Thanksgiving season. Once Turkor is defeated, though, then you could buy it from the merchant.

Also, Turkor would have many more drops than the Horn O Plenty and feathers. The Horn O Plenty would have a 100% drop chance the first time, but after that only a 20% drop chance. He would also have a chance to drop cursed stuffing.

Creatures:
Turkey: a new passive creature that could spawn in your world during Thanksgiving. They are passive and cannot be caught in a bug net. When killed, they will always drop 1-4 feathers and they have a 1/50 chance to drop the Turkey Feather. They also have a 50% chance to drop 1-2 Turkey Meat, but only after Turkor is defeated.

Items:
Drumstick:
592BC949-EAD4-4F8C-8E4E-A4DBB6F321A1.png

A new drop from Turkor. It behaves like a broadsword and does 20 melee damage. It has a 20% drop chance.

Wishbow: Drops from Turkor. Appears to be a sideways wishbone with string through it. When used, it has a base damage of 20 and the arrows fly at a slightly faster speed. It has a 20% drop chance.

Dinnerstorm:
723707E4-671C-41A8-A6BD-91E9F558F2B3.png

Drops from Turkor. Uses 15 mana. When used, it fires a stream of food from it, damaging enemies. This weapon can go through tiles. It has a base damage of 23. It has a 20% drop chance.

Staff of the Ungrateful: Drops from Turkor. Uses 30 mana. Appears to be a long brown rod with a turkey head on the end. When used, it summons a sentry that resembles a smaller version of Turkor. The head will fly at enemies and enemies are damaged when touching the body. If summoned multiple times, he will grow more heads. Has a 20% drop chance.

Gobbler: Drops from Turkor. Resembles Turkor's head when used. This flail does 25 damage. Has a 20% drop chance.

Turkey Wing: Drops from Turkor. Looks like a browner chicken wing. Used for crafting Turkey Wings. 15% drop chance.

Turkey Wings: Crafted with 20 Souls of Flight and a Turkey Wing. These wings appear to be the feathers of a turkey and have a flight time of 2.4, and a speed bonus of 120%.

Turkey Meat: Dropped by Turkor in groups of 20-30. Used to craft Turkey Dinner. Can be dropped by Turkeys after Turkor is defeated.

Turkey Dinner: Crafted with 20 Turkey Meat at a workbench, this food gives the well fed buff for 10 minutes, but also increases minion/sentry summons by 1 for 2 minutes.

Turkor Trophy:
2A42AA8E-4F47-486A-AEC3-7F47BB5A55F4.png

10% drop chance.

Turkor Mask:
387416A3-8159-4FB7-AD24-5B11C039E8F8.png

14.29% drop chance.

EXPERT MODE: Soul of Delight: 100% drop chance from Turkor's treasure bag. When it is equipped in the accessory slot, all potions last 1 1/2 times as long as they usually do, and the Well Fed buff is twice as effective.

Thank you for reading my suggestion! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Last edited:
Support.

The only reason people would rather play on mobile (other than the fact they might not Ben able to run it on a PC or laptop) is for the exclusive content.

This could definitely make the mobile version feel less like a pathetic version of the PC version

yeah, waiting a year of r a few extra items and a boss isn't worth what it is,this will make it worth the year wait between the events! Support ;)

Back
Top Bottom