Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

Okay... I don't know how many people have encountered this or whether or not it's special at all, but I just have to talk about this. I'm definitely not going to sleep tonight, or the day after, that's for sure. And I don't even know why I feel this way because I did thorough research on the event and had seen the image like a billion times before this happened.

So I was bored of trying to beat Night 6 on FNaF2 after trying about six times in a row, I made a remark in my head that said 'this is harder than 4/20 mode'. From nostalgia I guess, I then went onto FNaF1 to play 4/20 to see if the comparison was actually true, but when I got to the custom night screen I suddenly got interested in summoning Golden Freddy, because I'd never done that before despite how many times I tried. The urge to summon Golden Freddy won over my urge to try and complete 4/20 mode again, so I set all of the animatronic's levels to zero and started playing the night.

I tried. I checked the West Hall Corner Camera so many times, but the only thing I saw was the distorted poster of Freddy ripping off his own head. It's fun to note that if the alternate Freddy poster is there, the heads in the back stage will also be staring at you and, if Bonnie and Chica have left the stage, Freddy will be staring at you as well. Somewhat significant to this.

So at about 3 AM I got bored and closed both the doors because Bonnie and Chica had left. I checked the West Hall Corner a few more times before giving up and trying to encounter a few more hallucinations, such as the crying children in the east hall. Eventually when I was at 15% power I decided to give up and flipped to the back stage, where the heads just happened to be staring at me. So I had a mini staring contest with them until the power went out, you know, tried not to blink. You know how the Bonnie head on the table looks like some eyeless Bonnie... things? Well, I stared at it and in my head I was like 'maybe if I stare at it too long, I'll tick it off and I'll see the eyeless Bonnie screen! Ha!'. I was about to tell my brother how weird it was that the Freddy head's eyes become wide open on this camera variation when the power turned off. Freddy came (was about 4 AM), he played his super long song, and killed me (I wasn't trying to live, anyway).

Knowing that it would be some time before I was brought back to the menu, I got out of my chair and like, wandered around the room. I was talking to somebody when I glanced over to my computer, and it was at the game over screen. Then it turned completely black for about a second, at which point I expected to be taken to the menu.

But then Bonnie's head appeared in the blackness and filled up my entire screen. I was across the room, yet it still caused my heart to jump and was frozen in place for a moment before I reacted and started making some whimpering noises. Ehhh, I'm not ashamed! I was hyperventilating for a few seconds afterwards >.> I can't imagine what my reaction would have been if I was sitting in my chair...

And yes, white pupils did appear a few seconds afterwards before I was taken to the menu. I don't even know why I'm saying this ._. it scared the :red: out of me and I needed somewhere to vent, plus this is sort of a brag because it's somewhat rare. Ugh... and I was prepared too, I mean what the hell! Whyyyyyyyyyyy

Who knew I would see that before Golden Freddy? >.>

-snippity snip-
The eyeless bonnie screen never happened to me; I just saw it on video, images of it, etc. but it still to this day is, in my opinion, the scariest of all the rare things in the game.

I'll admit; I fear Springtrap. I still leap out of my chair when the marionette grabs me, even when my sound is off. I still jump when Bonnie appears at my door. I'm a total :red:, but I still play these games. Why do I do it? Because what scares me, intrigues me.

~probably the deepest thing I've ever written on TCF

It happened once on my iPod 4th Gen. That's the reason why I got a new iPod

One time when I was having a little competition with my friends to see who would survive the longest in Night 6. I died first (the devil's son BB). I went to go get a drink, but when I came back to my iPad, I could see Eyeless Toy Bonnie, but it was looking straight at me. And the rest of the day, and the day after, I never touched my iPad

The eyeless bonnie screen never happened to me; I just saw it on video, images of it, etc. but it still to this day is, in my opinion, the scariest of all the rare things in the game.

I'll admit; I fear Springtrap. I still leap out of my chair when the marionette grabs me, even when my sound is off. I still jump when Bonnie appears at my door. I'm a total :red:, but I still play these games. Why do I do it? Because what scares me, intrigues me.

~probably the deepest thing I've ever written on TCF
Ha, yeah. I just encountered the screen a few hours ago and I don't remember ever feeling that way before, but here I am about 2 hours later trying to come up with ways to encounter it again!

EDIT: Staring at the semi-rare screen of the heads staring at you in the back stage for en longed periods of time just before you die doesn't work by the way.

As you can tell by my avatar, I love fnaf. I don't play it, but I make a lot of
cheesy fancomics.

The only animatronic I'm slightly scared of are Mary (Marionette) and
Nightmare bonnie(from the new teasers)

All right, so me and my brother were having a conversation about the new Nightmare teasers and he came up with a few things that I never thought of before. I guess it wouldn't be right if I didn't list them here. Remember that picture that was on Scott's website after FNaF3 was already released, of Freddy's hat inside some sort of spotlight (similar to the teaser with the purple hat and bow tie)? Well, it mysteriously disappeared from the spotlight within a short period of time... what if there was a certain character who moved the hat?

700px-4.jpg

He's holding one. I have no idea what the means, but it appears that he could have taken it from somewhere other than his own head. There's also the reflection of teeth in the newest teaser, where you can make out a pair of eyes as well if you flip the image upside-down. From the teasers that we've already seen, it looks mostly like Nightmare Foxy, but the only logical way that the reflection could appear like that without there being an entity on the ground is if the character in question was hanging from the ceiling.

Agh, guys. Do any of you have any tips on how to get past Night 6 in FNaF2? I've attempted to complete it around forty times and I can only make it to 3 or 4 AM at maximum. I've got the basic strategy down... basically what I did on Night 5 (Wind the music box until I here an ambience sound, pull down monitor and put on the head, flash Foxy, check right and left vent and then rewind the music box to about a 3/4 or half depending on how unwinded it is).

Every time Foxy disappears from the hallway I wind the music box completely. So far this hasn't caused me any problems other when one of the animatronics forces down the monitor, which I have quick enough reflexes to counter most of the time. Golden Freddy isn't a problem either, as long as my Freddy Head works every time I pull down the monitor (he can't even force it down). It took a bit of time to get used to this, but now my real problem is actually the toy animatronics when the finally get to the office around 3 AM.

I know how to deal with them, but at that point with them and all the others combined I'm always thrown into situations that I can't find any solutions to (a recent one being having the music box full wound, pulling down the monitor and putting on the head when Bonnie appears there. Once he disappeared BB and Mangle were in the vent blind spots at the same time, and when they both went away Toy Chica immediately entered the blind spot the BB was just occupying and wouldn't go away).

snippy-snip-snip
I got nothing for you man. I'm too much of a wuss to play FNaF 2 on my computer with headphones, and I beat night 5 by pure luck on my phone. sorry.

I do think your strategy is pretty good though. Maybe just be overall faster with everything as much as you can be.

Which animatronic is your favorite?
Bonnie. I don't even know why he's my favourite though... probably has something to do with the fact I also find him scariest, so he's the one that's on my mind the most. I don't know, most of my like for him comes from the fandom, not the game.

Mangle has to be my favourite out of all the toys, even though I dislike Foxy due to have overrated he is (I don't hate him, he's just not my favourite ._.). Though Mangle's probably overrated too... something about its colour scheme, I think. It's so much more appealing compared to Toy Chica's yellow and Toy Freddy's brown.

Most people think I'm crazy, but this guy.
balloon_boy_terraria_style_by_girghgh-d8uwl8j.gif

I just think he's cool for some reason.
I don't even know why he's annoying at all. When he gets into the office, instead of giving you a game over, and just simply cuts down on the time you have left to live (which if you're close to 6 AM, is highly preferable to dying). Is it the laugh?

EDIT: I was about to defeat Night 6 on FNaF2... I was 5 AM. So I flashed the hallway and Toy Chica was there, proceeded to check the vents and then pulled up the monitor for 2 seconds, then began flashing the hallway again (Toy Chica was still there). But then as I turned off the flashlight Foxy jump scared me.

This game doesn't want me to win. He wasn't even there ;_;

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom