Weapons & Equip Fixing the Keybrand in the most esoteric way possible

KIIINGDOM HEEEARTS!

• I know now, without a doubt, that this suggestion is great!

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Eh.

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Is this the answer? It can't be!

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
I don't see any reason why it should stay as a normal sword instead of a paladin's hammer/vampire knives combination. We already have plenty of swords, and there isn't really any way to make this weapon compete with the "true" blades without making it shoot lasers or something.
Well...
Ragnarok_KHIIFM.gif

id either be fine with it only buff by like 5 damage but shooting 1 ragnarok laser when you swing it, or a boomerang. they both are amazing in my opinion.

perhaps ill suggest the ragnarok idea...

The Striker actually deals less DPS than the Paladin's hammer, but makes up for it in greater range and crowd control.
im talking about per hit. i understand your reasons for making it 134, seeing as it doesnt return and it has more range, but how about 105-110?

I'm sorry, but this just seems like a way to add a bunch of pointless weapons I'd have to grind for with no real reward or difference between them.

Flaming - Using aggressive language is not an appropriate response. If you feel a member has been disrespectful please report and move on so that staff may handle the situation.
I'm sorry, but this just seems like a way to add a bunch of pointless weapons I'd have to grind for with no real reward or difference between them.
Excuse you. Ex-farking-scuse you. Absolutely no one is forcing you to grind for these. Saying there's no reward is flat-out wrong. The hardest part to obtain would be the Broken Hero Sword - but that doesn't stop anyone from getting the Terra Blade. If you're saying that there's no difference, you're sadly mistaken - that's like saying the Light Discs and and Excalibur are identical. These aren't meant to be a forced tier upgrade - they're supposed to be fun weapons (with the possible exception of the Arcana, but that's beside the point.) that patch the Keybrand's uselessness.

I don't see why people just don't make the Keybrand a melee/magic weapon hybrid. It'd stay true to Kingdom Hearts. Perhaps every time the Keybrand is swung it shoots a fire or ice ball.

Simple.

I don't see why people just don't make the Keybrand a melee/magic weapon hybrid. It'd stay true to Kingdom Hearts. Perhaps every time the Keybrand is swung it shoots a fire or ice ball.

Simple.
Because there are already loads of swords that shoot projectiles. I have no problem with them, but copying old sword types is lazy and uncreative.
"Keybrand Arcana."
Shut up, Strawman. That doesn't count.

Back
Top Bottom