OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Esther Goldenrose
Appearance: (made by @ppowersteef )
Esther.png
Personality: Quiet, serious, and occasionally a bit cold-hearted...
Equipment: Her bow, Flamerang, Shield, Staff, and her sword of air.
Abilities: Wind and light magic. She can also teleport, but only if the location she's trying to teleport to is nearby or within view.
Strengths: Good at dodging and blocking (blocking in particular), and seems to be able to know where nearby enemies are.
Weaknesses: She has no self confidence (relatable lol), and often considers herself weak.
Text color: None!
Other: I've decided that this rp takes place during Buck Hill, and she got separated from the Pokémon she had on her team at the time (I'm gonna say by the time this rp takes place Esther has Splashy as always, Bananas, Argentum, Dua and Candee), so she's alone, which doesn't help her self confidence... or is she truly alone?
Name: Navy
Appearance: Same as Esther
Personality: Silent most of the time, but generally a nice person.
Equipment: Same as Esther
Abilities: Limited dark magic, and very powerful fire magic. And teleportation with the same limitations as Esther.
Strengths: Good at dodging, and very skilled with fire magic.
Weaknesses: Terrible at blocking attacks.
Text color: #5f1412
Other: Shares a body with Esther and Roxas.

Name: Roxas
Personality: Timid, but also more confident than Esther.
Abilities: Same as Esther, but never uses wind magic.
Strengths: He's... startlingly agile sometimes.
Weaknesses: He's timid as :red: most of the time.
Text color: #d29759
Other: Shares a body with Esther and Navy.

Name: Trinity Brownwing
Nickname: Trin (He's only fine with his friends calling him that)
Species: Human
Appearance: Pale-ish skin, short, light brown hair, and is generally quite tall for his age. Wears a green sweater, orange jeans, and black boots.
Personality: Confident and optimistic outside of battle, but has more of a "let's just get this done" attitude during battles, and for a few minutes after battles.
Equipment: Copper Lantern, and a magical paintbrush.
Abilities: None of his own, but the paint on the brush glows when there are enemies nearby.
Strenghts: He knows a lot about using the paintbrush, and I mean a lot.
Weaknesses: He sucks at planning things out ahead of time.
Other:
Text color: #6ada27
I probably won't rp much here at first, btw. They both come from Floralis (my own rp world), but from different areas. (Esther is from the Fora region, Trinity is from Phantonia)

Name: Esther Goldenrose
Appearance: (made by @ppowersteef )View attachment 351793Personality: Quiet, serious, and occasionally a bit cold-hearted...
Equipment: Her bow, Flamerang, Shield, Staff, and her sword of air.
Abilities: Wind and light magic. She can also teleport, but only if the location she's trying to teleport to is nearby or within view.
Strengths: Good at dodging and blocking (blocking in particular), and seems to be able to know where nearby enemies are.
Weaknesses: She has no self confidence (relatable lol), and often considers herself weak.
Text color: None!
Other: I've decided that this rp takes place during Buck Hill, and she got separated from the Pokémon she had on her team at the time (I'm gonna say by the time this rp takes place Esther has Splashy as always, Bananas, Argentum, Dua and Candee), so she's alone, which doesn't help her self confidence... or is she truly alone?
Name: Navy
Personality: Silent most of the time, but generally a nice person.
Abilities: Limited dark magic, and very powerful fire magic. And teleportation with the same limitations as Esther.
Strengths: Good at dodging, and very skilled with fire magic.
Weaknesses: Terrible at blocking attacks.
Text color: #5f1412
Other: Shares a body with Esther and Roxas.

Name: Roxas
Personality: Timid, but also more confident than Esther.
Abilities: Same as Esther, but never uses wind magic.
Strengths: He's... startlingly agile sometimes.
Weaknesses: He's timid as :red: most of the time.
Text color: #d29759
Other: Shares a body with Esther and Navy.

Name: Trinity Brownwing
Nickname: Trin (He's only fine with his friends calling him that)
Species: Human
Appearance: Pale-ish skin, short, light brown hair, and is generally quite tall for his age. Wears a green sweater, orange jeans, and black boots.
Personality: Confident and optimistic outside of battle, but has more of a "let's just get this done" attitude during battles, and for a few minutes after battles.
Equipment: Copper Lantern, and a magical paintbrush.
Abilities: None of his own, but the paint on the brush glows when there are enemies nearby.
Strenghts: He knows a lot about using the paintbrush, and I mean a lot.
Weaknesses: He sucks at planning things out ahead of time.
Other:
Text color: #6ada27
I probably won't rp much here at first, btw. They both come from Floralis (my own rp world), but from different areas. (Esther is from the Fora region, Trinity is from Phantonia)
all of them are accepted
well that's 8 characters in the RP
I don't exactly know what universe these characters are from (other then Esther so I assume Pokémon rules will apply for them)

all of them are accepted
well that's 8 characters in the RP
I don't exactly know what universe these characters are from (other then Esther so I assume Pokémon rules will apply for them)
Floralis is my own rp world, and it was originally just a combination of Minecraft, Terraria, and Pokemon, but now it has much more. There's magic (obviously), but it's less common in some places (Phantonia only has one known magic user)

Floralis is my own rp world, and it was originally just a combination of Minecraft, Terraria, and Pokemon, but now it has much more. There's magic (obviously), but it's less common in some places (Phantonia only has one known magic user)
hmmm
okay, do you have a specific day/night cycle you want or do you just want Pokémon Sun's Day/Night cycle? (I decided that that's the default)

hmmm
okay, do you have a specific day/night cycle you want or do you just want Pokémon Sun's Day/Night cycle? (I decided that that's the default)
Pokemon Sun day cycle works fine
Btw if at any point Esther finds one of the members of her Streamia team, those guys are from Streamia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom