Great buildings(and else)

Thats so cool!
i just started playing 1.3 (only came out like 3 hrs ago in nz), will post pics of my greek base, when its done!
(Chitting Out)
Nice base! BTW if you don't mind me asking how'd you get such a large snapshot of your base like that (not the map screenshot)
I was very interested on how you did this considering i have some large builds i'd like to share.

2040-119.png
I Have Created THE BIO-DOME...

My friend and I Had created half of a town in our expert world a while ago, so here it is!
It has 2 parts cos it's a very wide build. P.S I also couldn't fit the truffles home. :(
3751-188.png
3877-188.png

My house i made, Still working on it, adding some more traps, gonna put a layer of lava around the sphere and i've also added a couple rows of spiky ball traps at the very top of the world, i'm gonna post a lot more stuff on the forums.
j.jpg

forgot to say, it looks way better at night

Last edited:
promised a picture. after about 2h of building im far from down guys, im sorry.

Q1JMDBI.png

i hope i'll be done tomorrow. alot to do there. fill everything above with water and add 2 bridges :p
why aren't they perfect circles, this is very much annoying

Hi! I'm new to Terraria, and I can't compare my buildings to the amazing works here, but I really like this "insider-gardens" concept I used in this kind of futuristic building under the stairs to give it a lil bit of life to the place :3
Sorry about the missing piece of wall on the bottom left, it's killing me too

3O9T0KVXv.png

A couple of builds in my main survival world
1. My house on a nice floating island
iJwBPyumEkU.jpg

2. A palace/castle. It's right in the center of the map and there is a large npc house under it
3mAeoFlEFnE.jpg

3. My very old house on a cloud. Inspired by a build which appeared in Terraria 1.3 trailer
224ALd6kZnM.jpg

My house i made, Still working on it, adding some more traps, gonna put a layer of lava around the sphere and i've also added a couple rows of spiky ball traps at the very top of the world, i'm gonna post a lot more stuff on the forums.
View attachment 166194
forgot to say, it looks way better at night
OMFG THIS BUILD LOOKS AWESOME
But it would be even better if you add some blocks on the roofs of the towers and hammer then to make a better shape.

My house in my main world (I have built it just 20 minutes ago, on the same bunch of floating islands where my old house was built). Main blocks and paints - pearlstone bricks, tin bricks and walls, dynasty wood, white, brown and gray paint. On the first floor there is a little workshop and a hallway, on the second floor - bar and library, on the third floor - my bedroom with a huge panoramic window, a balcony and a living room. Also there is a small observing point on the roof and a small backyard with a bench, a lamp post and a trashcan.
19424463_192436251286045_237389276177663321_n.jpg

19553882_192436257952711_3446793784725075608_n.jpg

My new build. It is supposed to be some kind of a magician's tower. For it I have used my favourite materials - pearlstone bricks and tin bricks. Again. Also i tried to make some kid of pattern on walls, like cracked bricks, using mudstone block walls. The roof construction is not mine, I ripped it from a pic which I have found on Google.
19511496_193157577880579_440020761495802714_n.jpg

2CEA53D0365A3272E196BB49DCB6F1324A404E6F

The most recent snapshot of my base.

3AFA5521912079DA69A24A4CC98E73D16AC468F0

Hallow fishing grounds. The mobs just won't let me build in peace! Unicorn on a stick rare? I collected 3 just doing this build!

4A971FEBAC2A9779B354119552C9D231D7231BE9

Playing on a medium world and trying to save real estate space leads to many vertical cliffs like this, so I had to find a way to 'conceal' them and make them less abrupt-looking.
woah

My latest build, which I was working on for last 6 hours. It is emmm... an arch, with a lot of details. Also it has some fuctionality - the thing hanging on chains in the center is a teleport. I have used actuators on it and painted it and the walls with shadow paint. If you have any suggestions what to improve or what else should I build - you are welcome to write them here, I appreciate this :)
fWBTYPAhkNk.jpg

Hello guys , I'm amazed what all of you have done.I'm kinda back to Terraria after a long long time and don't have anything to post(lost worlds due to PC switch and haven't saved them on steam cloud or anything :( but I suck at building anyways ;D).Anyways , I wanted to ask someone here if he's up to play a bit multiplayer and maybe teach me a few tricks for builing ;D.

Back
Top Bottom