• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Great buildings(and else)

Aniki

Spazmatism
Hello guys , I'm amazed what all of you have done.I'm kinda back to Terraria after a long long time and don't have anything to post(lost worlds due to PC switch and haven't saved them on steam cloud or anything :( but I suck at building anyways ;D).Anyways , I wanted to ask someone here if he's up to play a bit multiplayer and maybe teach me a few tricks for builing ;D.
I can
Here is my facebook https://www.facebook.com/george.leontyev?fref=nf
Here is my steam name Sgt.Archimedesつ^ω^つ
Write me or add me to friends.

Orion~

Official Terrarian
Since I love the mushroom biome so much i dedicate alot of my time towards building nicely in it. I recently posted this, so I'm not completely sure if I'm fine posting it here, but oh well.

Capture 2017-08-13 22_56_33.png

Aniki

Spazmatism
Since I love the mushroom biome so much i dedicate alot of my time towards building nicely in it. I recently posted this, so I'm not completely sure if I'm fine posting it here, but oh well.

View attachment 180219
Everything is fine, but USE THE HAMMER DAMMIT XDD
Seriously, builds without using the hammer on them look to squareish and ugly.

Orion~

Official Terrarian
Everything is fine, but USE THE HAMMER DAMMIT XDD
Seriously, builds without using the hammer on them look to squareish and ugly.
Yeah i probably should :^) I typically don't like using the hammer much, guess its just kind of a bad habit. I'll mess around with it a bit and see if I like it.

Zaj

Terrarian
I made a tower out of meteorite bricks, its supposed to be a wizard tower. I think it kinda looks like a rocket.

Top Bottom