I Am New Here, But Not with the Game

Hello, guys!

My name is Moor Al-Malik. You can call me Moor or Al-Malik, or whatever name you think that might fit me. So I am new here. I am new with this community, but I am not new with Terraria or Pixel Privateers. I have already played the game long way before I join here. So yeah, that's all I guess. If there are some questions about me, don't be hesitate to ask it.

See you soon, guys!

Hey, and welcome to the community, and I think I've seen you on the Chucklefish forums, because your name seems familiar.

Hello, guys!

My name is Moor Al-Malik. You can call me Moor or Al-Malik, or whatever name you think that might fit me. So I am new here. I am new with this community, but I am not new with Terraria or Pixel Privateers. I have already played the game long way before I join here. So yeah, that's all I guess. If there are some questions about me, don't be hesitate to ask it.

See you soon, guys!
Hi there @Moor Al-Malik, happy to have you join us at the forums. As for a question - what’s your favorite biome in Terraria?

Hey, and welcome to the community, and I think I've seen you on the Chucklefish forums, because your name seems familiar.
If you mean the "Moor Al-Malik" that has the avatar of a smiling face with 5 eyes... then you're right. I am that person. I think I've ever meet you too, somewhere in the Chucklefish forums, it is nice to meet you here too then. Anyway, thanks for the welcome!
Hi there @Moor Al-Malik, happy to have you join us at the forums. As for a question - what’s your favorite biome in Terraria?
Thank you! I appreciate it.

I like the ocean and snow biome. I usually build my town there.

If you mean the "Moor Al-Malik" that has the avatar of a smiling face with 5 eyes... then you're right. I am that person. I think I've ever meet you too, somewhere in the Chucklefish forums, it is nice to meet you here too then. Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

Thank you! I appreciate it.

I like the ocean and snow biome. I usually build my town there.
Very fun! I also like the snow biome a ton.

Back
Top Bottom