I just created weird and unique world

(Sorry for my English)
I was trying to get a world purification achievement and create new small corruption world. Everything was OK until I saw two dungeons with two old mans
Screenshot_2.png
Then I used TEdit to see whole world and saw THIS
Screenshot_1.png
(I destroyed right Golem temple a bit and idk why instead of jungle spawn giant mushroom biome).
So the thing is that even if u copy the world u won't get the same world as mine (1.3.1.1419883940 seed)

Oh, I remember, when I was creating this world some strange crap started and I had to create new world, but this one was created.
Should I reinstall Terraria? But firstly I'll delite this world

delete the world to see if it fixes first, if not put your main characters and main unharmed worlds on a cloud and THEN reinstall and put your old unharmed stuff on it.

but trust me make it seem legit enough and you will profit, and if law is involved try to get out of it by saying that you didn't see a virus, you didn't create one, and that you are not at fault for this and that u wont refund it as "the person who is suing" could be the one who put it on and they're trying to kick you out of a deal

Most likely not.

What I think happened is that the seed crashed halfway through and then started replicating itself again, layering on top of the old world.

It wouldn't have been created by a virus or secret seed. This has happened to people before. :)

Back
Top Bottom