If you were a boss in Terraria..

Hmm...
A Beam Rifle that shoots 2 parallel horizontal beams. One will be Fire and cause On Fire Debuff, other with be Ice and causing Chilled. Looks like 2 purple snakes entwined with a red and blue line through em.
40 Damage, Fast Speed, 6 Mana per, 14% Critical. Tool tip: And she rises as a Boss.

A Large Purple Sword compared to size of the Breaker Blade. The grip is a Red Eye with a Curvy Blade. When an attack lands, 2 stars fall for a fraction of the swords damage ontop the enemy but it infinitely pierces.
58 Damage, Average Speed, Auto swing, 8% Critical. Stars do 25 Damage. Tool Tip: It responds when his name is called, she hates him. (Reference to Desco's Yog Sothoth attack which is also a Cthulhu reference)

A Rather.. Rocker Launcher esque weapon... Uses Rockets, looks like a Brain mashed with a muscular torso with an arm pointing outward with legs as shoulder mounts..... Does 70 Damage, Slow use time, 10% Critical... Special causes enemies to cower.
Tooltip: YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW! Laharl knows and HE'S AFRAID!

Clone of the final Boss. Summon does 66 Damage with fast shooting. Each Summon takes 2 minion slots due to how fast it attacks. Tool Tip: She's the most adorable evil!

50 Ectoplasm
One of each soul
1 Wisp in a bottle
Spectre Staff
1 Platinum Coin
1 Red Potion

Probably something to do with Guns, As my name is TheG(unner)434
Yea, Probably Having to do with guns.. In fact

The Gun, 10% Dropped from TheG434
46, Damage
12% Crit strike (I Love Crits)
Velocity, 13.5 (On par with venus magnum)
Use time, 6 Insanely fast
Knockback, 6.5

I would probably drop things on the first kill, but have 6 different drops.

1: Wilderness Horn
Shoots Butterflies and bunnies.
Magic weapon

2: Anti-ant Spray
Summons ants to fight. (3 each use)

3: 1-999 dirt.

4: The summoning of a frost moon the next night, accompanied by a 100% spawn rate increase.

5: a 4x4 cube of lava where I die.

6: A statue of RNJesus, Letting you get more drops when you kill things under the effect.

I would drop

2-3 Terrablades (100%)
999999999999 poop (99999%)
"Dissapears when you pick it up"
100-500 of every soul
50-70 souls of blight "How did they get to PC?"

1000 cookies "nom nom"
Triforce (75%)
Captain America's shield (67.5%)
"IM CAPTAIN AMERICA"
Wood Package (50%)
Gives you a stack of all the wood when right clicked
Chocolate 10-15 (43%)
"Its chocolate, I swear!"

Paladin of Purity's Drops

Terra Blade

Gaea Armor (100%, 1 piece)

-Ultimate endgame multi-class armor
-Summons Gaea Fragments to enhance your arrows/bullets/rockets, swarm around enemies you hit with melee weapons, assist your summons, enhance your magical powers, and help defend you from attacks

Slimed Dynamite (0.2% drop chance)

-Summons a Green Slime pet

Staff of the Ancients (0.4% drop chance)

-Summons a Wyvern to aid you in battle

Prehistoric Battlehorn

-Summons a Tyrannosaurus mount

Emblem of the Terrarian

-Increases all damage by %20
-Can be combined with Paladin's Shield to create the Grand Paladin's Shield

Hehe.
999 Cactus Toilets (100%)
FTFY

My drops would probably be:
Hallowed armor and prefix Menacing and Accessories
First.

Vampire knives (Prefix:Superior/Legendary)
Next, Use it from kill Boss/HardModeBoss

"How to kill Skeletron Prime"
A guide book, Read on above.
Made-Redy

But really, I would probably drop the Duck Armor that @ThatOneRobloxHater made for me! :)

But I'm already a boss in Terraria.
Anyway, my drops would be a Dog Machine Gun. It's a machine gun. It shoots dogs. The dogs shoot lasers. The lasers spawn good Planteras every time they come into contact with anything.

1 – Four-leaved clover (15%)

1 – 1950 Mont Blanc 242PL piston-fill pen, platinum / green celluloid, italic nib (0.25%)

3 to 8 – Annual employee evaluation reports (100%)
"What would you say has been your greatest weakness in the past year?"

1 – Coffee mug decorated with a clever saying (50%)
"You don't have to be crazy to work here… but it helps"
"My other coffee cup is a Porsche"
"World's Best Boss"

I wouldn't drop anything, but unlock "Grumpy Cat" NPC that would mock everything about the player - stats, equipment, items on hotbar.

I would drop THE UNICORN PET
This pet would fight for you insta killing every mob with its bossness. It also two shots prehardmode bosses and three shots hardmode. It shoots a giant rainbow that lasts forever.
That seems legit...

• 25% Ace of Hearts, Magic weapon. Lobs hearts at enemies. Base damage: 50, Pierce: 5, Projectile Speed: Fast, Use Time: Fast. Riccochet Capabilities: Yes.
  • 25% Ace of Spades, Shovel. Pickaxe Power 250% when digging down, 200% when digging horizontally, 150% when digging up. 40 Base damage, 0 range.
  • 25% Ace of Diamonds, Sword. Sword made out of red diamonds, Fires up to three diamond projectiles when swinging. Base damage: 60, Knockback: 5. Range: Long. Speed: Fast. Continuous Swing: No.
  • Ace of Diamonds (Projectile), Ranged projectile. Base damage: 40, Pierce: 1. Projectile Speed: Very Fast. Homing Capabilities: Yes.
  • 25% Ace of Clubs, Flail. Lobs a club at enemies, Upon contact with an object or enemy, Causes 2 short-range clubs to bounce out dealing minor damage and knockback. Base damage: 55, Speed: Fast. Knockback: 3.
  • Ace of Clubs (Projectile), Ranged projectile. Base damage: 35, Pierce: 1. Projectile Speed: Average. Knockback: 0.5.
  • 0.2% Joker Card, Accessory. Effect: Increases crit chance by 5%, 10% chance for melee attacks/5% chance for ranged attacks to inflict a random debuff on enemies.

Back
Top Bottom