tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Quick question, does the setting for the unlimited battler work on the unlimited battler buffs item, or is it only the last item in that chain?

Found a little thing, don't know if it is intentional or a bug, but if you right click the buff settings bar it resets to the default position. If it is intentional I would suggest it be something like shift + right click, as it is to easy to accidentally reset it, or add an ability to lock its position so that you can't move it no matter what.

Edit: I found out that it is that if the hotbar goes off the game screen it resets to default position. The way you have it move the middle of the hotbar to the middle of your mouse can make it reset when the mouse is near the edge of the screen with just a right click.

Should work better now, the position of the bar is saved when you quit so I had to make it reset if you dragged it off the screen, but I've just locked it to the screen now :). The center of the bar doesn't snap to the mouse any more either.

Quick question, does the setting for the unlimited battler work on the unlimited battler buffs item, or is it only the last item in that chain?

Just ultimate battler, yeah.

Lui,can't you make setting for glow for treasures?This glowing is bitly annoying,and in special cases makes lags in Terraria.

I dunno, maybe I'll do this, I want to keep the toggles to a minimum though. There's like 40 buffs in the big potion, and the more toggles I do the more I'll feel like I need to do more of them :(.

I'm also thinking about using the settings menu to select stuff like which material you want to use for the autobuilding stuff and some other stuff, so don't want it to be too big.

Fixed some multiplayer stuff with the UI (the server didn't know that you'd toggled something, so ultimate battler didn't work in multiplayer).

Auto-hellevator and subway now work in multiplayer.

Fixed auto-hellevator and subway errors in single player :D.

Added Dangersense, Spelunker, and Hunter potions toggles to settings UI.

Auto-hellevator, subway, and prison builders now use the material chosen in the Settings UI instead of right-clicking to cycle through materials.

After this latest update, I'm unable to toggle the Ultimate Battler. Everything else toggles fine but when I try to activate Ultimate Battler, it just toggles off the material selection for Auto-Hellevator, etc.

Maybe its because I'm using this mod incorrectly, I just discovered this mod not too long ago, but when using unlimited ammo such as musket balls, meteor shot, etc. the game treats it like a normal ammo and uses it in one use, like the unlimited bullet would just be a single bullet. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? Hopefully this makes sense. :)

Do you mean the unlimited ammo like this:
AYgU00g.png

That are crafted from the regular ammo, or do you mean when using a stack of 3996 ammo it's being consumed? I've just tested to be sure it's working and it works fine for me.

Yes, I am talking about the modded item. do they only work in hardmode or something?

Last edited:
Nope, they work all the time :s.

Edit: Can you try with just my mod enabled to see if it's a mod conflict? If it works with only my mod then try enabling a few mods at a time until it stops working to work out which mod is causing it.

Make a backup of your world before you do this though, cause modded chests seem to break when you open a world without having the mod enabled :(.

You can also post a mod list and I can try and find the mod that's causing it :).

Last edited:
ok, i found the culprit was a mod called "Ammo Switcher." im not 100% sure why i had that mod enabled in the first place, or even why i installed it, but at least i found the solution. thanks for the help! :)

I've added these tooltips to help with that whenever I next update the mod :D
myhkZGD.png

ok, i found the culprit was a mod called "Ammo Switcher." im not 100% sure why i had that mod enabled in the first place, or even why i installed it, but at least i found the solution. thanks for the help! :)

Ah, weird, I wonder if that mod just manually consumes the ammo of whichever it has selected instead of letting the game do it (which would mean any ammo reduction wouldn't work) :(.

Edit: Yeah, he just manually consumes the ammo, he does add the mana saving stuff from vanilla, but any modded ammo saving stuff wouldn't work with it.

Last edited:
I've added these tooltips to help with that whenever I next update the mod :D
myhkZGD.png

Ah, weird, I wonder if that mod just manually consumes the ammo of whichever it has selected instead of letting the game do it (which would mean any ammo reduction wouldn't work) :(.

Edit: Yeah, he just manually consumes the ammo, he does add the mana saving stuff from vanilla, but any modded ammo saving stuff wouldn't work with it.
These tool tips should greatly help!

Added support for modded buff potions.

If you use a stack of 30 or more potions to buff yourself (make sure you don't pick up one potion with right click to buff yourself), they won't be consumed, works using the auto-buff key too.

Gonna add a sky-bridge builder (just platforms).

Back
Top Bottom