• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Full map showing purple squares

ToyYoda23

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
iPhone 12
Mobile Bug Priority
Cosmetic
Mobile OS
iOS 14
After transferring my characters and worlds from my iPhone XR to my iPhone 12, these massive untextured squares appeared on my map. It even happens if I use a new character and go on the same world.
DB637210-D6DA-4381-9723-2BAB8035771D.jpeg

Last edited:

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
After transferring my characters and worlds from my iPhone XR to my iPhone 12, these massive untextured squares appeared on my map. It even happens if I use a new character and go on the same world.View attachment 298560
Thanks for the report @ToyYoda23. Have you been playing single player exclusively, do you play multiplayer, have you gone on any public servers or used a multiplayer app outside of the base game? Just trying to find some sort of pattern of when this happens. I haven’t been able to reproduce it, but I mainly play single player, so just brainstorming if it’s linked to multiplayer.

Top Bottom