Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

A
The pierce bug isn't cause by having high pierce before the patch. I had several high level chars(over level 3k) all their weapons were nearly 2,000% pierce. Now after patch all are 0%. Something else is causing you bug, likely a class skill or race or something.
When I tried using cheat engine, it changed the stat but then it reset it when I went back into the game.....

There's no reason to send a PM. No one cares if you cheat or not. Cheatengine can do that for you.
Until a cheater enters a multiplayer server and start one hitting everything and everyone.
So, I was digging a hole and I killed a bunch of random monsters around a forest and in the snow biomes (both underground). And I found this... The picture thing is messing up so I just made it the URL...
Also, yes those stats are cheated in. I was indeed messing around. HOWEVER, I got that item legitly. Now, is this item supposed to be obtainable? I'd like to hang it on my wall.
Found that on the source of the mod, decided to nerf and release as an weapon.

Why would you even cheat in Nterraria?
The reason you installed this mod is to have fun.
But i guess that's fun for you :red2:

(Or you had another reason you cheat)

Hey guys, I have nice news.

Fixed the Backpack Mastery, and due to working on this, accidentally I discovered that I could also implement something else in the mod...
soon.png

As you can see, I can edit the npplayer inventory while my inventory is opened.
The only problem I found currently, is that removing the item that is on slot 1 causes the game to have a heavy lag, but I'm still looking for the fix of the issue.

Also, I turned the afk penalty less painfull, and fixed the bug of the Pierce (and immunity) on free mode.

Stay tunned, I may come back with some news or a new patch soon. (Certainly not today, another new feature is bugged)

Edit:. Another news, the "Army Name" will be changed to "Party Name" instead.
The Party Name will be shown when playing with any character you have on the same pc, you may use it to setup your nickname, and name for the party or just a guild name.

That sounds awesome!
Are you planning to add more races on the future?
other than the Deerman,Antmen,Titan,etc.
Sure, the bad is that it's just a plan currently.
Also...

@topic due to an unknown anomaly on the event system, the events are not showing correctly the boosts that the lunar events gives.
The boosts are:
Solar: 10% Melee Damage Bonus and 15% Base Exp rate bonus.
Vortex: 10% Ranged Damage bonus and 15% Loot Rate bonus
Nebula: 10% Magic Damage bonus and 15% Class Exp rate bonus
Stardust: 10% Summon Damage Bonus and 5% Base exp, Class exp and Loot rate bonus

Bug happens with Nterraria 6.27 when you throw a item. Tested with several characters and a fresh terraria install with Nterraria installed.

im wondering, is the dead branch supposed to be a complimentary lag fest, or is it a bug that it spawns one of everything at once?

Due to pierce and such gone on free mode, what is the best build for Mages? 50% VIT/25% DEX/25% INT still? @Umbra

Also any changes to Demon race? I noticed on the wiki, it doesn't seem to say that water harms it, iirc.

I discovered what is causing the infinte pierce bug in Free Mode its the Goblin's skill Gobline Logic, once I unlocked it my pierce % started skyrocketing
Thanks, I was SERIOUSLY wandering why it was messing me up so much. Now I can't touch my goblin until it gets fixed

Due to pierce and such gone on free mode, what is the best build for Mages? 50% VIT/25% DEX/25% INT still? @Umbra

Also any changes to Demon race? I noticed on the wiki, it doesn't seem to say that water harms it, iirc.
Since the pierce stat got demoished, putting it in dex is pretty pointless. Could use that to spread out evenly on both Int/Vit. Kinda stinks not having stat versatility for all types of classes, since you got those health-merchants running around on their own games.

Back
Top Bottom