Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Nakano15, Your FILES OF THE BUNNY RACE :

Why DID YOU put THE BUNNY RACE .xnb FILES, BUT THE BUNNY RACE IS NOT PLAYABLE?

In Spanish (Since i readed your Spanish reply in the N Terraria Wiki)
Nakano15, TIENES ARCHIVOS TROLL :
¿Por qué TENÍAS que poner archivos de la raza Conejo
.xnb sí no los usas.
Post Data :
Im Derpo The Magician from the wiki (Sorry Derpo The Magnificent).
To trick your mind or to hide the nightmare the bunny might end up (A humanoid hybrid abomination)

@Nakano15

Thanks a lot for the fixes. I don't know if you noticed what I've said on my prev post or not but there was also a problem with the spectre set on terms of healing that was not quite solved when you fixed the vamp knives. It heals on kill not on hit.

To trick your mind or to hide the nightmare the bunny might end up (A humanoid hybrid abomination)
Or maybe because I were planning to implement it due to public demands and were unable to?
@Nakano15

Thanks a lot for the fixes. I don't know if you noticed what I've said on my prev post or not but there was also a problem with the spectre set on terms of healing that was not quite solved when you fixed the vamp knives. It heals on kill not on hit.
I certainly forgot...

For nakano or anyone that have played all/many of the versions of nterraria which one do you think is the most polished or has the most features?

Is it possible to use an old version of nterraria with the lastest 1.3 version of terraria?

@Roxxz I think that you need the 1.2.4 version of Terraria for NTerraria 5 and that one sounds like the best one from what I have seen. Also if anyone can find the Terraria 1.2.4 version I would love to see it :)

welp

'---------------------------Terraria: Error---------------------------System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)---------------------------OK---------------------------'

@Nakano15

I noticed an other error I think. I got a tyrfing dropped from skeletron and it's damage does not scale with the stats. I dont know if this affects the other custom items as well.

It's attack is 25 while for example my godly vamp knives are 657 dmg. Critical it's scaled with the stats though. Shows 28% crit. Vamp knives have 33%

Spectre set heal is still broken for me. Now it seems to only heal when you deal enough damage to get a full heal and it will only work if you kill stuff in rapid succession. I could only heal in an invasion tried with meteor heads and it wasn't quick enough to get a heal.

I am having trouble installing N terraria 5, what is wrong? I got an error, this is it:
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\CraftButton". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\CraftButton.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

I have a slight issue myself when it comes to running the mod. I'm pretty sure this isn't purposeful of the mod, but my NPPlayers cannot cast any spells by themselves. If that's supposed to be how it is, then that's fine... But I'd like confirmation on that. I'm using N Terraria 6... So I was just curious if I'm just :red:ed or what...

I have a slight issue myself when it comes to running the mod. I'm pretty sure this isn't purposeful of the mod, but my NPPlayers cannot cast any spells by themselves. If that's supposed to be how it is, then that's fine... But I'd like confirmation on that. I'm using N Terraria 6... So I was just curious if I'm just :red:ed or what...
Npplayers does not have an AI to use skills on NT6...

Why? Just get the player skins and hair files you are going to use, and then extract it with a program of extracting xnb files.

Would be really hardcore to do, I believe constant distance checking and other things
could cause the npp's ai go nuts again.
Ah thank ya. Do I just name them like "setname_bodypart" ? Ex; "haku_tail"

Ah thank ya. Do I just name them like "setname_bodypart" ? Ex; "haku_tail"
No, inside the PlayerSprite folder, create a folder for your custom sprite, inside it, place the files that have changes with the name of the file you want to replace inside the folder, the file must be in .png. (Example, if the file you changed is the head sprite, you must place the file with the headsprite file name inside the sprite folder)
Also, tail sprite must be with the name "Tail.png", for ears, "Ear_Back.png" and "Ear_Front.png".
If does not works, you can try sketching the tail sprite alongside the lower body sprite.

So your instructions worked when I had named the files correctly, I replaced with the Zugi sprites to test it.
Just sifting through files and may go through some trial and error. I put together a skin package but essentially what it worked for was character creation and was not recognized over Demon race because of the 'style' I chose in clothing for him. I'll just have to overwrite all styles or just ignore it.

Player_#_# (Using 0_1-12) soon to use the hair files too but I am sorta still figuring out the nature of the eye and eye_whites files so I can get eye color to work.

(Yes I'm terrible at matching colors when coloring it in-game)

Edit! Also curious if this can apply to armor too and maybe even the ghost?

Attachments

• DogeTerrariaSkin.png
    DogeTerrariaSkin.png
    195.5 KB · Views: 915
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom