OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

I got a feeling I aint replying due to missing Red...… not the nes Godzilla Red...…. just miss the guy like I once missed Burst in Calamity Adventure

Then why would you kill him off.
Also, I do kinda miss the guy as well.
Had alot going for him before he was killed off unceremoniously.

Temporarily replacing Star.

Name: Personify
Abilities:The same as T1M, and more, such as, a buzzsaw, a grappling arm.
Strengths: The same as T1M and a highly trained assassin.
Weaknesses: Water, fire, electricity, someone destroying his Personifier, which stops him from switching into another being.
Appearance: T1M, except with red eyes, and blue stripes replacing his black ones, and replacing the tie with a bow tie.
Personality: Deathly serious. Will do anything for the Order. Doesn’t care about killing anyone.

Temporarily replacing Star.

Name: Personify
Abilities:The same as T1M, and more, such as, a buzzsaw, a grappling arm.
Strengths: The same as T1M and a highly trained assassin.
Weaknesses: Water, fire, electricity, someone destroying his Personifier, which stops him from switching into another being.
Appearance: T1M, except with red eyes, and blue stripes replacing his black ones, and replacing the tie with a bow tie.
Personality: Deathly serious. Will do anything for the Order. Doesn’t care about killing anyone.
Hm!
*Holds out stamp*
U alreadd nou wat I'mm boutta du.

Character sign up sheet:

Name: (The character's name....Okay, that's pretty self explanatory.)
Abilities: (The abilities the character can perform. This includes any special ability, like shooting lasers or something. But also includes normal abilities. Like being agile.)
Strengths: (This isn't the same as Abilities, as while a character can have abilities, they can also not be very good at using them. And, strength can also apply to non-physical traits. Such as being able to keep emotions in check, having high mental strength, ect.)
Weaknesses: (Essentially everything I said about strength, but now it is flipped backwards, upside down, reversed, and shot with an anti-ray. Essentially, it's the physical, and non-physical weaknesses that the character has.)
Appearance: (Either a description, or a drawing.) (Duh.)
Personality: (Essentially the way the character acts. This can be explained through a description....OOooooorrrrr multiple quotes exemplifying it.)

Here you go
Edit: This is actually Ulti's

Also, when Ulti stamps you, run away as far a seat you can to protect yourself.

I currently have anti-stamp steel so I’m good, but you never know..

Name: Je-No
Abilities: Sinking into the shadows. Example: A large shadows looms over from a tree as Je-No sinks into it.
Strengths: Je-No is light on his feet, he's very fast. Je-No can keep most of his emotions in check,
Weaknesses: Je-No maybe quick on his feet but is not very good at fighting. The weakness of his ability, when the shadow moves, he does not, so when the sun moves and the shadow of something Je-No has sunk inside has moved, Je-No will not be in the shadow.
Personality: Je-No is quite serious, he doesn't really like to have fun.
Appearence:

Attachments

• Je-No.PNG
    Je-No.PNG
    4.4 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom