• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

UltiDaniel

Retinazer
Name: Danny
Abilities: Exceedingly smart, agile
Strengths: Excellent speaker, argues well.
Weaknesses: Insecurities
Appearance: Personality: Danny's cheerful, funny, and adventure-hungry. He's easily excited, and proud of his scientific abilities. He considers himself a scientific prodigy, and is always making new inventions and conducting research. If he's losing, he comes up with a strategy to either turn things around, or go off with a bang.
I wonder how this'll turn out!
*Stampp*
Accepted!

SimeaseKitten

Plantera
A new character which I’ll probably be using for some time and is also replacing Waspy.

Name: the cat who wear hat
Abilities: Can levitate up to 50 metres off the ground. Is agile. Can turn himself invisible. Has a hat which has infinite storage.
Strengths: Is pretty stable from dread. Has excellent memory. Is pretty smart on walking talking cat basis.
Weaknesses: Can be sued. Water, birds, anything that can eat him, toxic gas which instantly puts him in a coma.
Appearance: Wears a top hat. Has grey fur with white and brown spots all over as well as a striped tail.
Personality: Cunning, fancy, sneaky, funny as well as impatient.
Wait I am not the only who uses cats

Murphmario

Retinazer
...Anyone here willing to do a boss fight? Ulti gave me the oppertunity to, but I personally don't feel like doing one right now.

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
What type of boss fight is the question. I could do a boss fight, but usually, I don't let it be without some lore, because I'm a stickler for lore.
But I'd probably need a boss to do a boss fight with, unless we are doing button mashing challenges.

UltiDaniel

Retinazer
What type of boss fight is the question. I could do a boss fight, but usually, I don't let it be without some lore, because I'm a stickler for lore.
But I'd probably need a boss to do a boss fight with, unless we are doing button mashing challenges.
Well, what do you have in mind?

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
For some reason, I'm thinking of a very big chicken. Just a normal chicken that is just big.

Also a Wurmcoil Engine that I used a while back somewhere else but didn't get much use with it.

Or a certain karma butterfly.

UltiDaniel

Retinazer
For some reason, I'm thinking of a very big chicken. Just a normal chicken that is just big.

Also a Wurmcoil Engine that I used a while back somewhere else but didn't get much use with it.

Or a certain karma butterfly.
Hm...
Which do you think would fit the jungle setting?
Unless you have some amount of intricate lore planned for why they aren't part of the natural ecosystem.

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
UltiDaniel said:
Unless you have some amount of intricate lore planned for why they aren't part of the natural ecosystem.
My boy, intense mental gymnastics that can justify why nuking your own nation is the best way for your own nation to succeed is my specialty.

Well, I guess the butterfly can fit easily.

Top Bottom