IC Neo Transpirence

That took Fares by surprise, as he fell in the portal, still staggering on a bad leg. "Why... it hat to happen now?"
Without taking a few seconds of thinking, the Latias would immediately jump through to chase after.
Fares would end up in what looks like some sort of dungeon cell, though the doors were open.

Fares, still being pumped with adrenaline, got out of a cell somehow, and continued running away from Latias. "A....anyone? Everyone, I have a small trouble over there!" He was still panting - after all, it took effort to stagger this far.

"D-AAAARGH!" Fares would scream from pain as the two fell down the stairs. Now Fares was really annoyed, and fearful, as he attempted to punch the Latias on its head in attempt to daze it.

"*...Perhaps it was just me then.*"
The hunters look at each other.
"Can you understand what they're saying?"
"Nope.."

Harris looks at the hunters, then at his missing lmib.
"Hey, I think I hear something."
"I heard something earlier..."
"Alright then, we'll check."
The two hunters try to look for what's causing the sounds.

"*...Perhaps it was just me then.*"
The hunters look at each other.
"Can you understand what they're saying?"
"Nope.."

Harris looks at the hunters, then at his missing lmib.
"Hey, I think I hear something."
"I heard something earlier..."
"Alright then, we'll check."
The two hunters try to look for what's causing the sounds.
Soon, it would lead them to a long hallway with two beings at the end.
Fares kicked the Latias with the healthy leg, then attempted to slam it on the ground. "DO. NOT. DARE. HURTING. ME."
The Latias would regain consciounsess, and roll out of the way before they pick them up, before tackling him, knocking him into the staircase.

One hunter stops and points a SMG at the beings, while the other hunter pulls out their rifle and slowly walks towards the beings.

"Gh..." Fares indeed was tackled, but then he attempts to uppercut the Latias.
They would be upercutted,
One hunter stops and points a SMG at the beings, while the other hunter pulls out their rifle and slowly walks towards the beings.
But seeing the current situation, they would then take the momentum of being punched upwards to do a aeleron roll or whatever that circular motion in the air was called, and grab him, flying up the stairs, pulling him against the steps before any of them could make any act of attacks.

They would be upercutted,

But seeing the current situation, they would then take the momentum of being punched upwards to do a aeleron roll or whatever that circular motion in the air was called, and grab him, flying up the stairs, pulling him against the steps before any of them could make any act of attacks.
(Barrel roll.)
"The hell!?" Fares tried to kick the Latias again, but it ain't easy when the legs are hurting from step-dragging.

Back
Top Bottom