Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Played the demo. Thought I was clever by trying to evolve my Pikipek by leveling it up during the catching challenge. Was foiled.

Purposefully lost against Plumeria to see what would happen. Ended up completing the demo regardless.

I am pretty :red:ing hyped for this,
Wimpod's evolution looks badass, Salandit despite it's evolution being somewhat more feminine looks cool, Pikipek's Toucan final form looks awesome, the Anchor Pokemon is cool, Luchalitten is cool, Alolan Persian, Golem, and Dugtrio look funny,

I honestly don't know who to pick anymore! And those Ultra Beasts look pretty awesome.

EDIT: As requested, I added a spoiler tag to it.

EDIT2: DAM BB Codes, still don't get how they work!

EDIT3: Gottem.

Last edited:
I am pretty :red:ing hyped for this, Wimpod's evolution looks badass, Salandit despite it's evolution being somewhat more feminine looks cool, Pikipek's Toucan final form looks awesome, the Anchor Pokemon is cool, Luchalitten is cool, Alolan Persian, Golem, and Dugtrio look funny, I honestly don't know who to pick anymore! And those Ultra Beasts look pretty awesome.
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MOAR OF THE SPOILERS! TO SPOIL ALL OF THE THINGS THAT THERE IS TO SPOIL! HAHAHAHA!
$T2eC16h,%21zEE9s3%21Z%29fPBRZ2hZu9gw%7E%7E60_35.JPG

Yes, put more attention to the quote of the post that people can see when scrolling up....................

Attention that it's a spoiler would actually HELP people avoid it, should they want to.

Not to mention, if the original poster were to change his post so that it was in a spoiler, which, I think he should, your quotation of him would be the only unmarked spoiler left.

Finally got a Volcanion code ^-^

Also, GameStops will be selling Genesect plushies in November. I want one sooo badly.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Small spoiler from the demo.

The event for today is given by the guy outside the Pokemon Center, if you talk to him you get 10 Pretty Wings to send to the main game.

Back
Top Bottom