Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

I was searching for an extractinator a few days ago (long story). At this point, I had gone through about 60-75% of the underground desert, when I finally found the biggest (and only) middle-finger Terraria has ever given me...I'll let the screenshot do to talking.
Terrarai Middle-Finger.png

Last edited:
Ahh, my most unlucky moment. I was trying to build a world, when a solar eclipse happened. I went through it and went through the night. Then another one. I was a little triggered, but did it. That was followed by three more

I have been there.. but not really since I used Solar Tablets for the Ecplises, but I waited SOO long for the BHS's because Mothrons never dropped it. the first 3 SE's there were no BHS's dropped EVER!!! I got 3 on the fourth one

I hoiked into the lizhard temple cuz I was pre plantera, so no EoC's either

Hear me out: I'm making my first cell phone. I'm super stoked, I just got a sextant from a quest, and I'm ready to craft. But before I do, I'm going to clean my inventory, because I still have a ton of fishing drops from my latest session. So I go to the tavernkeep, who's the closest NPC at the point. This is post-golem, mind you, so the tavernkeep shop is essentially full. So I start selling some drops. A frog leg, two rockfish, and... my sextant. I meant to sell a golden carp.

I have yet to get another sextant.

So, when I was heading to the location of the last pillar that I needed to defeat, a solar eclipse happened. Sadly, 3 in-game hours later, I finished that pillar. At that moment, I knew that I would not win against the Moon Lord. Everything starts out fine, until at some point, the nurse leaves her house, and a mothron spawns. After teleporting to her house after a heal, I didn't realize that I still had it equipped, and died, because I used the Rod of Discord too much. And this is the first time I lost to the Moon Lord since I defeated him for the first time! :(

A 5 night string of Blood Moons. Funny enough, the first one happened right after a party.
Screenshot_20.png

index.php

Fishron wings are the worst.
i got mine on my first fishron kill
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
i triggered plantera second phase , i almost killed it until evil enclosed pond came in

I searched everywhere for Hermes Boots - none. I decided to look in the Underground Snow biome - still, nothing. By this time, I had full Molten Gear. I was forced to use a Bunny Mount to get anywhere even moderately quickly. So, finally, left with no other option, I go to another character who had the boots and give them to my current one. Literally the next fishing crate I open, I get Sailfish Boots. I was not happy.

(This was about a year ago, I don't remember)
I wanted to craft the Ahnk Shield for the first time, and the blindfold was the only items I needed. On a crimson world, they only drop from Dark Mummies, so I got a farm set up. RNG was not kind that day. I spent 2 hours with no blindfold. And it get's better. I then went onto a corruption world, and farmed there (since they can drop from corrupted slimes), and I got a blindfold in about 20 minutes...

(This was about a year ago, I don't remember)
I wanted to craft the Ahnk Shield for the first time, and the blindfold was the only items I needed. On a crimson world, they only drop from Dark Mummies, so I got a farm set up. RNG was not kind that day. I spent 2 hours with no blindfold. And it get's better. I then went onto a corruption world, and farmed there (since they can drop from corrupted slimes), and I got a blindfold in about 20 minutes...
Whoa. I got the Blindfold from my second Dark Mummy. Wasn't even farming. I was quite happy.

So, you know how before I got the Nazar after killing over 200 Cursed Skulls? Yeah. Now I'm getting them within the first couple I kill in the world. Why.

I began fighting a turtle while I let my minion slowly leech health from Medusa.
A feral bite from earlier gave me confusion and caused me to turn around and become stoned by Medusa. The turtle I was fighting charged at me at the end.

Back
Top Bottom