Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Ppowersteef is referring to https://picarto.tv/ which is a streaming site (like Twitch) that is geared towards Artists. He streamed himself drawing the art from the above post.
Huh. I just wish I would’ve known about that.
I do know for a fact that Twitch allows art streams. You just have to make sure that the game you are streaming is set to “Creative”.

Huh. I just wish I would’ve known about that.
I do know for a fact that Twitch allows art streams. You just have to make sure that the game you are streaming is set to “Creative”.
It's preference,
Picarto allows you different options that can be more fitting for art streams.

It's not necessary to use that over Twitch's Creative channel, but if one wants to switch with, they've the option.

Some of the TO people may remember this one. But for those who doesn't, My whole art thread on the first Terraria forum started with just my artwork of Plantera:
plantera art.png
I drew it in around an hour on my PC while I was bored at school.
I wouldn't have thought that it would have lead to something as extended as the thread is now, and because it was my first Terraria piece, I didn't felt like remaking it.
It's nice thinking back to 2013, when I first went to my new college, when I first got my laptop, and when I started getting in touch with Terraria.

And now that my study at the college has ended, I felt like remaking this one finally again. Not on the PC this time, but simply traditional.
Also, unlike the old one, no references were used. :p
The monster in the underground jungle v2.1.png

Nageru third anniversary.png

It's been 3 years since I've created this character to start a new class playthrough with.
It's interesting to see so many things have changed and improved since then.
My drawing has improved by a lot since I created her, and she has been a major motivation why I've wanted to improve as well.
And thus I've my reasons to keep remembering her birthday as well.

Happy Anniversary, Nageru Hito. :)

And it's been time for a new Art Thread update:
ppower arts banner 2018.png

I've started liking the "All Armors crop" so much, that I've decided that it's a pretty great title material. :p
It also shows much easier what I draw, so that's a good plus as well.

The Art Thread has been updated with the Critical series from my OC's. As well as the recent artworks I've drawn since the last 2 pages.
And there's now also a Traditional section in the second post, so you can see the job doodles in a row as well. :)

furthermore, the latest Request Recap as well:
Request Recap 12.png

It's been a long while since the latest bast, the first one on this batch was from Juli...(I'm not late, I was preparing for an extra large batch)

And going further with the next doodle batch as well:
Silica birthday artwork for Dragonith:
Silica.png

Random doodle-gifts for Roxie, Bitpiestudios and Sodapone:
Roxie.png
Armani.png
Electrogrills.png

Marisa from Fire Emblem:
Marisa.png

The Nageru 3th Anniversary doodle batch:
Ninja Nageru2.png
Critical Nageru 2.png
Bikinigeru.png
Ninja nostalgia.png

Cuddle.png

More FEH Sheena stuff:
Gwen Sheena Support.png

And blunder I made while playing Ys:
GN Ys blunder.png

And finally, I wanted to say something:
Last weekend I've started to get something that felt like a 'free-time burn-out'.
Long story short: I had an outrage and stress on productivity during my free time. And I ended up not caring about anything at all.
It feels really confusing to me, and I'm not exactly sure how to deal with it. But I do want to try different things rather than what I'm used to do: been online.
Maybe these were just random thoughts, I could be that I'm tired of everything, but at the same time, I'm also tired myself. I guess just some good night rests will eventually work things out.
Anyhow, It feels at least great to have these thoughts out of my mind.
I'm sure the fire will be set back blazing on one day. But I think it won't hurt to relax once in a while.

And that's all I've to say and show for now, hope you all have a great day. :)

Much stuff has happened latelly, sometimes disappointing, and sometimes great.
There was just one moment in a long time where I think things were too much to handle, hence why I took the recent break.
The break has done me good, really good. But you'll also see again for who I'm doing all the productivity. Which is great.
I'm back here right now and I'll still keep maintaining the stuff I do.

And without further ado, The ARTS:

CC entry of the Golem, an idea been delayed for almost 2 years now, glad to see how well it came out:
The Golem has Awoken.png

And for the first time since forever, I've made a recorded progress of a large artwork as well:
Artwork progress

As for the next one, I've remembered a time where I was really amazed with how much I've improved over a single drawing.
I thought that I'll only get to feel that experience only once, because I've found already the artstyle I wanted to keep.

However, It's really worth it to get out of that comfort zone and try out new things, So I've decided to take details to a next level.
It has taken a week to finish this one, but man, I'm just loving the results of it again :passionate:
Silvyne 2018.png

And now for the other artworks:
Caeda from Fire Emblem Heroes, who was also my inspiration source for Silvyne's drawing up here as well.
Critical Caeda.png

Gardevoir:
Gardevoir.png

Blaziken Gijinka:
Blaziken Gijinka.png

Curly Brace:
Curly Brace.png

Valentine's Good Night:
GN valentine.png

Good Morning Doodle:
Good morning.png

Smaller version of revamped Silvyne:
Lilvyne.png

More FEH related stuff:
GN Fjorm.png GN Armor Army changes.png GN Spring Kagero.png Azura.pngFE Heroes.png

And a random doodle dump:
Doodle dump.png

And that's it for the time been, hope you've enjoyed it.
With the new improvements I've just make, I'm already looking forward for the next artworks I'll be making. :)

During the autumn of 2017, I've wanted to look for more Roguelike-like games where I wasn't forced to move on the beat.
The main interests was looking for a decent Roguelike platformer, and then I came accross a game called Caveblazers:

Caveblazers is, as you could suggest, a roguelike platformer where you have to discover what's on the end of a deep cave.
It's been told that the game has similairities of Spelunky or Risk of Rain, but I havn't played either of them.
And from my experience, I actually found it quite fitting as a Roguelike Terraria.

The game had a good (and brutal) focus on combat, interesting bossfights and a great variety of unique items.
Where I can think that these could fit with Terraria as well, if Terraria had more limited mechanics.
But I'm glad that this fits more as a seperate game, Terraria has their focus of a sandbox game, after all.

In caveblazers, you travel downwards through the caves, and after a few levels, you'll face a boss before you can continue to the next zone.
Each zone is getting more chaotic than the previous, where the semi-last zone turns into a total chaos. But after you got past that part.
You're reaching the Magma Core, and the whole atmosphere changed to it, it was much less chaotic, and the music is much more encouraging.
As if the game almost tells you that your journey has almost reached the end and that you should keep going, that's always a great experience in gaming.

I've however some dislikings about the game though, but I'll leave those in my review. I'll keep this post about the good sides of it.

For around half a year, I've really gotten addicted to the game. And really wanted to finish all the perks I wanted to finish.
Currently I'm on a break of the game to keep myself busy with some more productive stuff. Because it works really addictive.
It has given me a lot of frustration, but also some great statisfaction when you had a cool build and managed to finish it that way.

And thus it deserved some fanart from me, the Magma Core:
Caveblazers.png

Also, I think it's time for another huge art dump:
My Caveblazers character, with a more in-game appearance:
Caveblazers char.png

The time where Caveblazers has eaten up my entire Saturday:
GN Caveblazers salt.png

Green ninja Nageru:
Nageru.png
Damaged Nageru.png

Silvyne's and Nageru's mother for Mother's day:
Silvyne Motherday.png
Nageru Mother's day.png

Objection!
Objection.png

Fire effect practise, with a Space Sibling member:
Rose of the war.png

Kalynn, girl of many game fusions:
Kalynn pic.png
Kalynn.png
As well as OC fusions:
Children of fusions colored.png

Gift arts:

Ethan fly.png
Dirty slime.png
Helena.png
Adventure Girl.png

Mura Octoling.png

Ninja girl series:
Armored Ninja.png
Ninja Armored.png
Bow Ninja.png
Ninja Rose.png
Scroll Ninja.png

Fire Emblem Heroes related stuff:
Bunny Battle Ballot.png It's mee goodbye.png GN Sheena Stubborn.png

Times of depression:
Depressive, but faithful.png
Nageru depression.png

3th anniversary of the start of my Good Night doodles:
Good Night 3th anniversary.png

And some random doodles where I don't have any context to say about:

Lachesis.png GN Ninja Shantae.png GN Kagero scarf.png Girls.png GN Girl drama.png Gru meme terraria.png mouse random.png Trex dun care.png

Sorry that it has taken a while this time, but I hope you've enjoyed this batch.
I've also planned an update to the art thread soon as well. :)

Time for the promised thread update of June.

...What do you mean it's already July? What?!

Okay, time for an update right away:
  • First of all, I've updated the Privacy Polices of this thread, This way I won't be sharing any personal information besides the name of the account when uploading requests. (bad joke, I'm sorry).
  • I've been going through some maintenance to check if all the thumbnails are still functional. Some of them didn't worked yet, so these have been adjusted.
  • Updated several OC tabs with the latest drawings.
  • I'm also thinking about improving these OC tabs, it's currently getting rather cluttered with all these spoiler tabs. I'm currently already setting up at a website specific for OC's. so it's easy to write down their lore/descriptions and show the artworks as references. These will certainely be useful for later.
And now, the art batch of this month:
The CC entry from May, Adamantite Armor girl:
Adamantite.png

In case you were wondering what has happened to Steef's Fairy familiar.
In general, her use was to guide and accompany fellow Terrarians when they're in an need of assist. And she was there when Steef was alone and still learning.
Now that he has full grown up and met new friends. Her job as a fairy odd parent has ended there, so she has moved on to guide in new Terrarians.

And the CC entry from June, a parody of the Moonlighter cover:
Moonfighter.png

The third version of Nageru's Critical Strike pose, forgot her arm sheath though, I'll add that one later someday:
Nageru Nageru throw.png

Gift arts to others:
Yumi.png
Proto.png
Dvabutt.png
Ruth.png

Blaster Master Artwork, after finally been able to clear the game:
Blaster Master.png

Some randomness involving anthro Moon Charm jokes:
nageru wolf 2.png
Nageru wolf.png

And the last doodles of the batch:
GN Ridley for Smash.png
Ninja doodles.png
gungirl.png

It's been a silent half-year in general, but I don't mind too much. Having this kind of silence on the internet really helps me to focus on my projects as well.

Vacation is also just around the corner, so for those who are going on vacation:
Have a nice trip! :D

Last edited:
I love how much you've improved over the years, comparing your old art vs your new art. Practice indeed makes perfect. Nice work. :)
Certainely, I also like to watch it back and see how much has changed. Even the times where I doubt myself. It has really been a great ride. And I look forward to where to improve next. :D

I really like how you're doin' with your art lately. I'm starting to draw stuff too, every school day traditionally... It's just a bunch of concept things here and there with my own characters, but hey, atleast it provides a background or two on them! Can't wait for the new sets too.

Time for another small update.

I've lately been very hooked on Celeste lately, I'm really enjoying the experience and keep tackling some of it's harder levels too.
The artstyle, music, movements and story feels all so great. It's really a gem that I love.

Since it's a pretty recent title, I rather want to hide eventual spoilers ahead. I'm a person that likes to draw epic final boss battles and such. :)
celeste__confronting_myself_by_ppowersteef-dcjxo10.png

Celeste has been a game I've been looking forward for since it was announced for the Switch for the first time, I was already sold by the artstyle alone already.

I had my expectations focussed on just climbing a mountain, with some difficult parts as well, but it's more than just that, much more.
It's also focussing on depression as well, something where I had problems as well. I could reflect myself a lot on Madeline's depressions. And it has really lifted up a heavy bunch of me.

The game's certainely difficult, especially when you're attempting the even harder B-sides of it. But the deaths don't feel like a penalty at all. Celeste's very encouraging on that matter to keep going untill the end.

Celeste Mountain is a place of healing, and the first process of that, is confronting your problems. This part in the game got rather literal with an actual boss battle against your 'overprotective defence mechanism'. I've enjoyed the mechanic that you keep your progress on the bossfight, so that even if you die, you can easily catch up to try again. And with the awesome music, I've really enjoyed every little moment of it.

There was a time where I had difficulities understanding the conclusions of the battle, it felt resolved pretty quickly without having to talk deeply about it.
I hoped that part would continue, but maybe it's better to leave that part open to fill the blank for yourself.

So for my matter: You shouldn't try to hide your problems like they don't exist. But try talking with someone else about it. So they get to know you better.
It can be so much of a relief to get a part out that's inside your mind for a long time. I've felt much calmer since I've done that after finishing the game.
And I really want to thank Celeste for that, for helping me making that step.

As for the other artworks:

CC entry of July, showing the Celebration MKII:
Celebration MKII.png

I've been wanting to make a Valkyrie-like OC for quite a while.
And since I actually liked the design of the Steef/Silvyne fusion, I've decided to use that design to create a new OC:
Sapphire.png

So yes, I've made a random char fusion into an actual character at the moment. :v
I don't know what kind of position fits for her though, so at the moment I'll just keep it as a character that I want to draw sometimes. <w<

Now for the other arts:
Holiday picture with my OC's camping in a forest:
GN Camping 2018.png

And since I went on vacation, I've decided to use my sketchbook again for some traditionals again.
Silvyne waving her hair:
20180719_172154.jpg
Nageru's summer outfit:
20180719_172102.jpg
Concept doodles of the Valkyrie character, named Sapphire:
20180719_172127.jpg

Valkyrie from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, also been an inspiration for the valkyrie char as well:
20180719_172133.jpg

Others:
20180719_172206.jpg 20180719_172112.jpg

Small birthday doodle for Corenality:
Hardcore.png

And birthday doodles I did for myself:
GN Birthday 22.png
Steef nageru kiss.png
Steef Silvyne hug.png
Steef Samantha hgu.png

(yes, It's a good practise to draw girl interactions <w<)

And some other stuff where no context is needed:
WeWantWah.png
armor bondage.png
Webp.net-gifmaker.gif

This batch has been somewhat smaller than otherwise, I've given myself a bit of a vacation too, and I had to survive a heatstroke. :)

Sometimes I do want to open requests again, as drawing different characters feels refreshing.
But since there's nowadays a low traffic on TCF, I think there won't be much requests to do though.
I mean hey, nobody's asking for me to open them either. :p
But if there's enough interests into them, then I'll consider making some time free for it.

And that's all for now. Have a nice day!

Time for another small update.

I've lately been very hooked on Celeste lately, I'm really enjoying the experience and keep tackling some of it's harder levels too.
The artstyle, music, movements and story feels all so great. It's really a gem that I love.

Since it's a pretty recent title, I rather want to hide eventual spoilers ahead. I'm a person that likes to draw epic final boss battles and such. :)
celeste__confronting_myself_by_ppowersteef-dcjxo10.png

Celeste has been a game I've been looking forward for since it was announced for the Switch for the first time, I was already sold by the artstyle alone already.

I had my expectations focussed on just climbing a mountain, with some difficult parts as well, but it's more than just that, much more.
It's also focussing on depression as well, something where I had problems as well. I could reflect myself a lot on Madeline's depressions. And it has really lifted up a heavy bunch of me.

The game's certainely difficult, especially when you're attempting the even harder B-sides of it. But the deaths don't feel like a penalty at all. Celeste's very encouraging on that matter to keep going untill the end.

Celeste Mountain is a place of healing, and the first process of that, is confronting your problems. This part in the game got rather literal with an actual boss battle against your 'overprotective defence mechanism'. I've enjoyed the mechanic that you keep your progress on the bossfight, so that even if you die, you can easily catch up to try again. And with the awesome music, I've really enjoyed every little moment of it.

There was a time where I had difficulities understanding the conclusions of the battle, it felt resolved pretty quickly without having to talk deeply about it.
I hoped that part would continue, but maybe it's better to leave that part open to fill the blank for yourself.

So for my matter: You shouldn't try to hide your problems like they don't exist. But try talking with someone else about it. So they get to know you better.
It can be so much of a relief to get a part out that's inside your mind for a long time. I've felt much calmer since I've done that after finishing the game.
And I really want to thank Celeste for that, for helping me making that step.

As for the other artworks:

CC entry of July, showing the Celebration MKII:
View attachment 207223

I've been wanting to make a Valkyrie-like OC for quite a while.
And since I actually liked the design of the Steef/Silvyne fusion, I've decided to use that design to create a new OC:
View attachment 207218
So yes, I've made a random char fusion into an actual character at the moment. :v
I don't know what kind of position fits for her though, so at the moment I'll just keep it as a character that I want to draw sometimes. <w<

Now for the other arts:
Holiday picture with my OC's camping in a forest:
View attachment 207220

And since I went on vacation, I've decided to use my sketchbook again for some traditionals again.
Silvyne waving her hair:
View attachment 207213
Nageru's summer outfit:
View attachment 207212
Concept doodles of the Valkyrie character, named Sapphire:
View attachment 207217

Valkyrie from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, also been an inspiration for the valkyrie char as well:
View attachment 207216

Others:
View attachment 207214 View attachment 207215

Small birthday doodle for Corenality:
View attachment 207221

And birthday doodles I did for myself:
View attachment 207219 View attachment 207211 View attachment 207210 View attachment 207209
(yes, It's a good practise to draw girl interactions <w<)

And some other stuff where no context is needed:
View attachment 207225 View attachment 207224 View attachment 207226

This batch has been somewhat smaller than otherwise, I've given myself a bit of a vacation too, and I had to survive a heatstroke. :)

Sometimes I do want to open requests again, as drawing different characters feels refreshing.
But since there's nowadays a low traffic on TCF, I think there won't be much requests to do though.
I mean hey, nobody's asking for me to open them either. :p
But if there's enough interests into them, then I'll consider making some time free for it.

And that's all for now. Have a nice day!
Is it bad that I prefer the Silvyne sketch over some of the pieces that must have taken at least half an hour, most likely more, to draw?

Back
Top Bottom