Casual Random Chitchat Thread

If I ever have enough money for it sometime soon in the future I will be planning to do an animegao kigurumi cosplay of the Mechanic
If you don't know what it is then I have linked a wikipedia page briefly describing what it is

I have found the outfits and prop needed to become the bean

Pretty much, yeah.

Losing my precious Genna to a brick thrown over a fence on 19 October…
Hard drive failures on 20 October, with everything being irrecoverable…

Kinda made me lose the will to be creative, for the most part.

But I'll be okay. Eventually.

Pretty much, yeah.

Losing my precious Genna to a brick thrown over a fence on 19 October…
I would like to know the location of the idiot who threw that brick, so I can punch them very hard for doing so.
Also, sorry for your loss, I really hope you'll feel better soon (even though I know from experience it takes a LONG time to get past things like this sometimes...)...
Hard drive failures on 20 October, with everything being irrecoverable…
I know exactly how you feel (almost). Last year my old phone's battery died, and while I was able to move the SD card over, I lost my minecraft worlds: 1 was a redstone testing world that I didn't mind losing, but the other two were my creative building world with a really big space station, and my survival world. I was able to make a near identical copy of the survival world, but the creative world's stuck on my old phone. And I still need to recover my Pokemon GO account...

Thanks…

I would like to know the location of the idiot who threw that brick, so I can punch them very hard for doing so.
Also, sorry for your loss, I really hope you'll feel better soon (even though I know from experience it takes a LONG time to get past things like this sometimes...)...
Yeah, I still haven't gotten past the passing of both my parents last year.

As losses typically do. I recently had a hard drive reset as well, so I understand the pain.

Hopefully things get better soon.
Yeah, with time things'll get better.
(To the point of me going overboard with the creativity and calmly causing complete catastrophic calamitously chaotically creative conflicts.)

I'm concerned for one of my cats right now. The way he's been lately. I don't know if he's sick or just getting old or it's something else. Don't actually know what age he really is, except that he's older than my other cats.

Upate: Unfortunately I was right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom