• Console & Mobile Terrarians - news for 1.4.4.9! As of Nov 30, iOS and Android 1.4.4.9 are out now. PS and Xbox should be very soon. Switch and Amazon are in submission. Great way to end the year - everyone on the same version of Terraria! More details HERE.

Random Chitchat Thread

The Real Sylveon

Spazmatism
As it turns out covering my desk in Legos and DnD stuff has drastically lowered my productivity :D

Anyways any of you guys have some pretty distracting things on or by your desks?

Schanta Claush

Headless Horseman
As it turns out covering my desk in Legos and DnD stuff has drastically lowered my productivity :D

Anyways any of you guys have some pretty distracting things on or by your desks?
Rubix cubes, a second desk, a skull, a skeleton, 5 waterbottles of various heights, and a cool feather I found today.

Cibryll

The Destroyer

Nope.

Kinda miss the times my cat would sit on the computer table though.
Distracting her with her adorableness and cuteness and her meow and purr and--

Thanksgiving is around the corner
Would be cool if Terraria has maroon red slimes to represent cranberry sauce to celebrate

Or at least have someone make a Thanksgiving themed texture pack

Daikonradish

Steampunker
Thanksgiving is around the corner
Would be cool if Terraria has maroon red slimes to represent cranberry sauce to celebrate

Or at least have someone make a Thanksgiving themed texture pack
A texture pack would totally be appreciated. After all, it could incentivize a variety of interpretations. Not that a pack isn't good enough per se, but players' tastes differ.

Top Bottom