Random Forum Fights Infinity

i mean that's convenient but ive been doing science for so many years thinking "hahaha magic isn't real"

She has now curled up in a corner.

ok im ready to be brutally proven wrong about the multiverse and how to travel through it

"Well, you don't exactly look like you're from this universe."
Says the lizard wearing chainmail pointing to the disco that is the world outside the ship.

"You don't think this is serious but I am still wondering who made you all sleep.As there are no messages about that.I had to make you see a dream about nuking so you would wake up.Sorry about that.hmmmmm."

YOU MEAN THIS WHOLE TIME NORMAL TELEPORTATION DEVICES COULD ACCESS OTHER DIMENSIONS

Well she's going to be that way for a long time.

“Hmm” I look up from my battle plan “hey mu- never mind then” I keep the portal open just long enough for me to get through, then I look around “I am on a ship… ok.” I start wandering, and see if the ship is battle ready.

The ship doesn't look battle ready but secretly is with tons of cannons and such ready at any moment

The person looks at Horror, then reveals some kind of.. small keyboard ? on her wrist. She starts typing with it, and floating letters temporarily appear on top of it. It's kinda bizarre.

hi
im zoe
what about u ?

*Horror looks at the floating letters and reads them.*
"I am Horror, the person who controls this ship basically. You can't talk I am guessing?"

I spot the cat.
"Oh hey. Didn't think there would be a cat here. "

*Horror looks towards you*
"Oh, that cat somehow got on the ship and I decide- Wait a second, did you see where the cat ran off to?"

*notices the cat*
And then the cat runs off (Not because of you but of curiosity to explore the ship)

Last edited:
*Notices hole in house, and after repairing it, realizes that all of the materials are back at the ship and begins running*

*Notices hole in house, and after repairing it, realizes that all of the materials are back at the ship and begins running*
Horror
*Horror notices Murphmario. Horror was going to make sure he/she doesn't destroy the ship, but Horror just realized he made the ship invincible. I speak into the speaker.*
"This is Horror. I will like to address that the person who just arrived that their is tons of rooms on the ship. If you need help moving your house into a room, I can help."

Happy
*Happy continues exploring the ship to notice how many rooms there is. A bunch of rooms are locked and others are labeled with little white boards and a marker near it (Guessing for writing who's room it is). There seems to be enough rooms for an entire army, even though the rooms are quite empty besides having a bed, chair, and a table.*

“With a few modifications, this could work,years I just need to get some supplies, where’s the cargo bay…” I start looking for the cargo bay in the ship and in doing so I walk into the room everyone else is in “oh, Munar! There you are, and who are these fine people here! Names Jix.” I look towards horror and Zoe.

“With a few modifications, this could work,years I just need to get some supplies, where’s the cargo bay…” I start looking for the cargo bay in the ship and in doing so I walk into the room everyone else is in “oh, Munar! There you are, and who are these fine people here! Names Jix.” I look towards horror and Zoe.
"I am Horror, the owner of this fine ship. Are you looking for something?"

“Yes, the cargo bay. If you could show me to it that would be amazing.” I say calmly.

Horror
"Straight down the hall you just walked down. Here are the keys to the cargo bay. You can leave the door open as I think more people will be settling in."

*A flame appears in your hand then disputes, revealings keys. Cool thing is the flame didn't hurt.*

Back
Top Bottom