• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Dragonwolf73

Eater of Worlds
"|Then I assume you would like it if I were cured so I can join you then. I might some day, but not now. In some ways I wish you were more aware of what you are, but I feel like you'd be more dangerous if you were.|"

Dragonwolf73

Eater of Worlds
"|...I'd say the main thing thay shows your lack of self-awareness is that you refer to yourself as a gift, which despite how you may think of yourself as that, you must surely realize others do not. Also, do you dislike being called an infection, or do you just prefer being called a gift?|"

Chir'

Duke Fishron
"|We simply started calling ourselves a gift to convince others to join us and we just decided to keep with it.|"

Dragonwolf73

Eater of Worlds
"|...Now I see why every time someone from our group has talked to you, you have always ignored that you will kill everyone. So, now I have only one more question. If you understand what you are meant to be, then do you know why?|"

Dragonwolf73

Eater of Worlds
Lukas arrives a few minutes later, and lands next to Lavin. After he lands he looks at her.
"|Lavin, what do you know about the void?|"

Top Bottom