OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

*Listens to 'All quotes from Wheatley in Portal 2'*
Makes sense.
EDIT: Darn, forgot themes...
Battle Theme: My Type by Saint Motel
Idle: Mr. Fox in the Fields from Fantastic Mr. Fox OST

Last edited:
I'll explain why he seems to be... irky then.

As you saw above, he had thrown some personal points:
- The story is not linear, and while you all like it, Stock might be unable to enjoy that.
- He seems to have had lost control over his own roleplay as well, he feels powerless because of constantly being ignored. I do see his faults, but that doesn't mean he can't make it up for better. He can.
- The character interactions seem to be aimless to his eyes. I don't know how exactly, though.
- Pacing issues - Stock might not be the fastest, but even he has to catch up.

So... yeah, he felt like he had lost control over his own RP and attempted to end it. Something like 'rocks fall, everyone dies'.
Part of the problem is just lack of activity and another issue is that (no offense) but you can be kind of a control freak

Ganransu said:
Part of the problem is just lack of activity and another issue is that (no offense) but you can be kind of a control freak
I'd agree with that, even though I'm not an active participant. Still watches out of boredom tho.

Mostly the sudden outbursts of anger, which are justified though since I have to admit, RJITU (and most other RPs) tend to move at an extreme pace I can't even keep up with. Also, I know how it feels to be left behind and it is not a good feeling

Back
Top Bottom