OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Well.. here goes.. attempt 2…?

Character Name: (Unknown)

Character Nickname: Wandering Noble

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: Unknown (past 100)

Character Alignment: Neutral

Character Appearance: The Wandering noble is a decrepit old creature. He is essentially a skeleton given flesh, barely more than a walking pile of bones. He wears tattered clothing, a small hat, and wields a surprisingly expensive looking golden rapier. In his entirely mindless state, he can be seen stumbling weakly around.

(image)

1683073595931.png

Character Species: Human, undead

Character Height: 6’0

Character Weight: 120 pounds

Character Personality: quite literally seems soulless, little more than a walking skeleton trapped within his own mind.. unless..

Character Equipment: A golden rapier, a torch.

Character Abilities: None, except a decent resistance to poisons or otherwise harmful substances.

Character Backstory: Like all of the cursed undead, the Wandering Nobles have a story, albeit, a short and mysterious one. These nobles were candidates for things. They were soldiers in training, they were mage apprentices, or maybe just townsfolk. When the shattering occurred, and many of them were killed and brought back once more in the chaos, the nobles lost their purpose. While they hold on to a very little fragment of their minds, they still wander aimlessly, grouping together. They search great distances mindlessly, trying to connect things with what little thinking power they have left, trying to find their purpose once more.

Character Quirks: He seems to be in an almost vegetative state, but if he were to receive some sort of healing.. perhaps..

Character Flaws: Very very fragile. In his broken mind, he has absolutely no combat skills whatsoever. However, if his mind were restored..

Extras/Trivia: This is currently the Elden ring build I’m running for a challenge run, and the lore behind why my character is absolutely cracked compared to all the brain dead nobles is because he got a blessing or something.

Farming for this set in game has currently taken me 4 hours, and I’m not done yet. 💀

So
I got around to drawing Coron.
Coron.jpg

Scheduling must be like that sometimes.

Offering a different and unique perspective with your OC’s is perhaps one such thing you do though. For what it’s worth.

What stuff even is going on anyhow?

There’s the obvious search party stuff along with that war in Salreuna, firstly.

Wasn’t there something going on at Iizving’s palace?
And what of that void cure work in the lab?

I can't think of anything. Also, generally nobody seems to have anywhere free for me to dump in an OC to do some RPing with.
I technically have some areas (aka, literally only the town that Raven lives in), I'm just not sure how much I'd be able to get done.

Perhaps I’ll get to work on bringing back a certain someone from a few months back then, into this RP.

Just a wanderer for now.

So basically, what if after the fight between the squadron and the search group, Burst got separated from everyone and just became a roaming explorer (who may or may not be daybreak aligned)

I mean I have no idea what's going on either with half the RP, so I've almost kind of felt... not certain, like not quite wanting to leave, but more maybe left out of stuff and pushed out?

Back
Top Bottom