OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

by the way, some info in case anyone happens to want to use the ACE drive thing

1. ace drives are a headcanon explanation as to why you have unlimited ammo in starbound

2. there are different "tiers" of ace drives
Basic: what Nosako's Mig-21 has. connects directly with a matter manipulator to regenerate ammo with. does not repair hull damage.
Basic+: what the F-16 and F-14 that nosako used had. this tier has unlimited GUN ammo
Advanced: the advanced drive directly uses energy instead of resources to regenerate ammo. will instead use resources to self-repair the plane.
Experimental: practically unheard of, extremely rare, and extremely expensive. this bleeding edge-tech ACE drive rolls back to using resources to regenerate ammo, and also uses resources to repair the plane, BUT will use energy to establish an energy shield around the aircraft.

3. ACE drives originate from the starbound universe

4. no matter how hard Animus tries to force it, no, the ACE drive is not the starbound universe's element.
WHY THE HECK WOULD I MAKE THAT STARBOUND'S ELEMENT?
I rampage at high speeds, causing lots of-

Suddenly, a familiar jester appears out of nowhere.

"Was someone about to be narrated, 'CHAOS, CHAOS!!!'?"

"Not now, Jevil! Come back when my transfiguration spell backfires on D- oh, I almost spoiled the future for everyone."

"Okay. IT'S TIME FOR ME TO EXIT, EXIT!"

As he says, 'EXIT, EXIT!' he dissapears.
(Cameo Appearance by Jevil.)

WHY THE HECK WOULD I MAKE THAT STARBOUND'S ELEMENT?

Me trying to come up with an element for Metroid.

Also my ideas are the Protector's Broadsword and the last Matter Manipulator. It's been a long time since I played Starbound, so I might not be as of much help unfortunatly.

Me trying to come up with an element for Metroid.

Also my ideas are the Protector's Broadsword and the last Matter Manipulator. It's been a long time since I played Starbound, so I might not be as of much help unfortunatly.
You mean the master manipulator?

I started when you could still hit through blocks.
Wot

Anyway I watched a play though of JSaB (Before then, all I had to go off of was a dash spam animation and memories of reading a wiki page dedicated to The Boss) and loved it. I'm thinking about temporarily bringing in the P1 Blue Square as 'Dash' (because the P2 Yellow Triangle is named Dart according to Orifan and also a joke on Dashing in the game)

Okay, so I think I have a perfect occasion tommorow to make Thartler kidnapped by the Necro-Pterodactyls and set in the cage. The Spire is the place filled with lots of undead and skeletons, and it's divided by floors.
1st floor, also the biggest: Nothing, except for four statues. I think of it as the entrance room.
2nd floor, with Rotting Swordsmen, Rotting Pikemen and Rotting Archers (Yes, they're zombies. And yes, they have weapons)
3rd floor, with Armored Bones and Boney Horsemen.
4th floor, with three statues. Those will be a puzzle of sorts.
5th floor, with the Tanks from Left 4 Dead (*Yeah, don't question my logic*)
6th floor, where, depending on speed, you might either retrieve an alive Latias or have to fight an undead version of it (However, this only means Thartler will be floor higher)
7th floor, where the you have to fight the Necromancer, Possessed Latias(If Thartler was retrieved early) and Sorrow or Regret. Sorrow for Possessed Latias, Regret when you find him trapped. Regret is basically the skeletal version of Expert Ranger, while Sorrow is a ghostly clone of the Commando Thartler, the Dragon Hunter.
8th floor? Who knows, maybe a bonus fight?

So you remember the deal I had mr.”totally not a clone of dr.schroeder from ace combat 7” make with the hunters?
Yea it’s going to take longer than I thought to have that deal at all be important. But for now, let me state that it has less to do with program than you would think. A lot less.

((I'm pretty sure we aren't further than the mechs.))
It exists. But we can't break anything there.
upload_2019-3-14_7-41-23.png

((Dang it. I was just going to cause event of my own.))

Meanwhile near the tower, the two bony figures accidentally flipped out and let go of Thartler, making the Necromancer to curse a lot. - <Goddamn dragon! It flees!> - The struggle was seen from a far, although only those with a clear view could see that. Eventually he lost stamina to break free from bony holds, and he seemed to be taken inside the black spire.
...Um, how will we, as characters know this?

I think the high fliers could see this happening. The other way you could see it would be a very high-set place in your base. The Spire isn't that far away.

For that, I think @Defure could help.

Thartler, while still floating high in the sky, didn't notice Juniper or Lavin yet. He kind of darted off again, to see something. A spire of pure black material, piercing the sky. It wasn't usual, even for his standards.

((Note - nobody should go to the spire till tomorrow, when I'll give an OOC signal))
From this description, it would seem like it's far away, yet that contradicts you saying that you would see it if you were in the base, regardless of height in the base.

Back
Top Bottom