OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Suddenly, I now regret replacing Program, a character who, despite being hackerman, can still do well in physical combat, with Nosako, an avali fighter pilot who has about :red:-all knowledge of g2g/g2a combat.

I enjoyd playing with you. Well its your decision. I hope that you get better. See you on one of the other million threads.

You know, the worst part was just losing all purpose for the rp, especially with my characters being my favorite ones I've used so far.

Actually, I think I might consider leaving too, or at least become less active on the roleplay. I feel like my character has been getting too much attention lately.

So i asked ex a question and hes controled by animus. animus isnt online so i will assume that ex told me where murph and bubby went.

So, is the portal that leads to the place that the main group is in on the inside of the base, or the outside?

Ok now second question: how’s the terrain there? Is there at least enough room to takeoff if you begin acceleration before flying through the portal?

Back
Top Bottom