1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by AlphaEspeon, Dec 10, 2018.

?

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

Poll closed Feb 1, 2019.
  1. YES!!!!!!!!!!

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. NO!!!!!!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What is a chicken nugget wand?

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Foraging Slime

Foraging Slime Eater of Worlds

Jack: are we leaving or staying?

2. Foraging Slime

3. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

"...What even is a Titan. And why are they attacking us?"

4. Foraging Slime

BT: Warning proximity sensors have been triggerd, T- 30 seconds to attack
    Jack: BT is a titan, i dont know why they are attacking, if we dont do something NOW, we are going to die.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 20, 2019 ---
    (@Murphmario )

5. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

*Meanwhile in the base of the Shadows*
    *ALARM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
    "AN ANOMALY HAS BEEN DETECTED ENTERING THE ATMOSPHERE OF THIS PLANET. PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR VEHICLE OR PATROL AND AWAIT FURTHER ORDERS."

"What the hell?"

6. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

"You deal with it yourself. I'm too tired to want to fight."
    *Heads to my room*

7. SsnakeeTheDragon

SsnakeeTheDragon Brain of Cthulhu

*looks up*
    "What the hell..."

--- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 20, 2019 ---
    *elevator unlock*
    (Do I want to be at blue?)

8. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(Weapons testing is being brought up. Go to Level White in order to go to the surface of the base. They are amassing there and will be sent out for battle.)
    "Holy crap, what the heck is that?"

9. SsnakeeTheDragon

"Ships!?"

"Hmm."
    *Presses button for top level*

10. Foraging Slime

Jack: SERIOUSLY!
    BT: Warning, hull damage detected
    *BT turns around and blocks some bullets with his Vortex shield, Cooper runs under him and embarks while BT maintains the shield*
    BT: The odds of use winning this battle are higher than the odds of succesfully escaping, we have no other choice
    *They begin kicking :red: as more and more titans come out of the forest.*
    BT: Warning warning, battery essential
    (This is where you guys catch up. after that i can continue, BTW Monday through Friday i will not be avalible untill around 4PM (School) So you can skip me)

11. SsnakeeTheDragon

(the roleplay seems unusually quiet lately. probably due to the breaks... but for how long? how can we be sure nobody takes a break and never returns?)

12. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

((No clue for either of those questions. I don't even know who all's taking a break asides from Bubby.))

13. SsnakeeTheDragon

(even if only one is, everyone seems to have slowed down.)

14. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I get 15 alerts while I sleep.)

"Well that's not good. What do we do?"

You see everyone swarming, loading extra supplies onto their tanks and vehicles, as well as the X-42 Giant Robo-Scorpion being readied for battle. Maybe you should stow away on a vehicle.

15. SsnakeeTheDragon

*Assesses the situation*
    *Decides best course of action*
    'Okay... You got this.'

(For me ' means thought to self, not saying it.)
    *Sneaks into crate of supplies that is going on*

"They remind me of something... Do you have a memory way back involving pirates, space ones?"

16. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

"The mechanization, of course."

You get into a crate filled with Saturnite weapons. Not much space, so it's a bit cramped.
    The vehicle begins to move. (Well, in a crate, you can't see much, so... Going to begin an auditory thing)
    "Unit dispatched. Unit E1337 here."
    "This is the emergency radio. It appears that an unknown threat has entered this planet, and is confirmed to be hostile. Fire upon contact."

17. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

*Even more radio transmission in the vehicle intensifies.*
    "Base CA Alpha and Base CA Bravo has sent reinforcements. Expect them to arrive afterwards.

The front line has arrived. They have scattered, we will take them by surprise. I suggest to all other units to do the same.

"There is some sort of obstruction on the path of the X-42 RS. We're going to do our best to send reinforcements around."

"After going to your chosen post, relay your current position and status."

"Attack designated hostiles or entities that provoke you on contact. Remember, designated or those who provoke."

"Those that have not arrived yet should prepare during their trip. Make sure you are wearing your Saturnite armor and that your weapon is loaded."

*Radio Transmission ends because time isn't past that point.*
    *The vehicle stops, and the soldiers inside have gone and grabbed their weapons and supplies to disembark to get ready for a coordinated attack on all the titans. It would be a good time to get out there.*

18. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

((Someone reads CA Alpha as "Calamity Adventures" Alpha AKA the character.))

19. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(*PHONETIC ALPHABET INTENSIFIES.*)

20. SsnakeeTheDragon

*waits for opportune moment*
    *scurries away*