• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Jesus your quick to jump to conclusion about me attacking you. THE SHIP IS FRIENDLY)
*Scanners show the following* (Feel free to reword this as you feel this is just the basic info that they would assumingly read)
:Ship has deployed shields, holding high orbit, massive energy signature detected 30KM of their port bow

(their shields are online, a bubble *invisible* is now around the ship protecting it that raised, also stop ignoring the MASSIVE energy signature to their port bow)
(Port-left)
(Starboard-right)
(Bow-front)
(Aft-back)

*Checks to see if I have any 1-UP Mushrooms that I could feed Nosako*

((TBH bit annoyed that I'm not part of the event, but eh, what can I really do?))

(Actually as long as you stay near base you very much are)
(Heads up, if people respond more frequentley SHORTLEY, there will be an invincible enemey and if we get to it i can elaborate and all of this will work out so dont worry about it... i forgot whos in charge of the massive fleet in space. all you need to know is not to worry. i wont annhialate everything. this is how i will get Murph involved)

Alpha, why?

You look really cute in it.

Is that the on-

*I put a mirror in front of Beta*

You weren’t kidding. I am really cute. *I hug Alpha*

*Suddenley the sensors pick up a massive ship at the massive energy signature... scanners indicate it is approximately 3000 by 3000 by 3000 meters in size. with a volume of 27 cubic kilometers*
*The other vessel while only being 345 meters long, begins attacking the other ship.*
*assuming however you have a decentley smart computer it alerts you to the fact that the smaller vessel is massively outgunned and stands no chance in a fight with a vessel of that size.*

((I changed my mind I guess.))
*Comes out*
"Welp, didn't find any 1-UP Mushrooms. Hopefully Dart just made a false alarm. Only reason I didn't go see his body is because... honestly, I don't want to get saddened by it. Though I'm not sure if slimes can even cry..."

(I was trying to prevent holes from forming... Animus)
(Bruh. For that, I will say that the massive ship is a literal cube and he's trying to make the Death Star but a cube. Which then puts into consideration why is it a cube, then you realize that they must have been watching too much minecraft.)

Back
Top Bottom