• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Godley

Skeletron Prime
Both are possible, or maybe they just work with aliens.
Also, the power inside this thing isn’t mana, or electricity, for that matter, and whatever it is it sure is powerful.

Murphmario

Retinazer
"Let's just head to the jungle first and go from there. And if they are working with aliens, then I hope said aliens are Martians because I WANT MY COSMIC CAR KEY BACK!"

Godley

Skeletron Prime
This thing actually kind of functions like a lihzhard power cell, but it have a very different external design and power source.

AlphaEspeon

Retinazer
*Alpha is still watching. No one notices Alpha gone*
[doublepost=1547870338,1547870312][/doublepost](Someone should realize Alpha is gone soon)

Murphmario

Retinazer
*The jungle comes into view*
"Cool, we're here! This place can get pretty dangerous, but as long as we don't go underground and stay out of the water as much as possible, we should be fine."
*Runs into the jungle*

Murphmario

Retinazer
*Takes another look at the water.*
"Yeah, something's definitively wrong here. There shouldn't be this many piranhas even if someone used a water candle and battle potion at the same time. And we're using neither of those things."

Murphmario

Retinazer
"I don't know. We should keep exploring and try to figure out what's causing them to be in swarms like this."
*Continues going forwards, being especially careful not to step into any pools of water.*

Top Bottom