• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"...I don't think you're the real Senatsu. You don't even look like him. Must be some sort of clone."
(You really suck with genders)
"Oh, and you claimed to have Comedy and Tragedy... You were put up to this by them, weren't you? That's why you knew about me, my name and all! Hmph. You didn't come to give me a message, you just came to mess with me!"

Murphmario

Retinazer
"You know what... just leave. And though I don't think you're the real Senatsu, I can confirm that I've met Tragedy and Comedy, and that I was instructed to deliver a message to you. If you stumble across them, ask them about it."
*Walks off*

Ganransu

Terrarian
"You know what... just leave. And though I don't think you're the real Senatsu, I can confirm that I've met Tragedy and Comedy, and that I was instructed to deliver a message to you. If you stumble across them, ask them about it."
*Walks off*
Chen "Honestly, I gotta say that he must've been sent by whatever tragedy and comedy are"

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
Then Comedy and Tragedy is just right behind the door.
"Hee hee! Do you really think we'll be honest?"

"Tragedy follows Comedy, and Comedy follows Tragedy."

"You really think, that I will really be truly honest? I mean, if she asked, then I could just say you actually were under my thumb! Hee hee! That's what Comedy-"

"And Tragedy-"

"Do! Hee hee! And oh, will she be mad if we just confirmed her suspicions... Obviously, at us, but even, at you! See, shooting the messenger has never been so fun when you also hold a grudge against the messenger, hee hee!"

Similarly to the last encounter, only Murph could see Tragedy and Comedy. Not even either Senatsu(s) would be able to see them.

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"Fine, fine. Just wait until you find out that Senatsu moved everything that's not in 'your' rooms to somewhere else! Hee hee! If that's all, we'll be leaving, hee hee!"
With that, Tragedy and Comedy disappeared.
She was pretty sure, now that a new power in charge, the stuff she had would be confiscated when they find her, so she better relocate her items to the NULL gauntlet. While it is tempting to just hide in the gauntlet, she knew not doing anything about this change in regime would not result well for here. But for now, better safe than sorry.

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
Mainly, the fridge is gone.(The slime knows why.) That's about it. And the meat were for the hatchlings, so... You really only have bread and the cereal. That's about it left.

Top Bottom