• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(How about instead we don't call anyone the main character?)
((I support that, despite being possibly the most active person here. Gives other people more of a chance.))
Edit: ((And with Murph's actions as of late, I'd honestly hesitate to call him the "Chosen One."))

"I mean, that will work, but potions actually heal you. Bandages only cover wounds and prevent bleeding, your body still needs to heal the wounds themselves."

"No problem."
*Heads off, this time to look for a cure to my weakness to water, if not the entirety of my fire abilities. They'd be rather troublesome in terms of eating certain kinds of food*

"Hm... guess it won't hurt to have a few more."
*I proceed to do so*
"...Though I wonder if this will cost me. I'm technically stealing from a dead guy, but not directly from his body."

"Hm... guess it won't hurt to have a few more."
*I proceed to do so*
"...Though I wonder if this will cost me. I'm technically stealing from a dead guy, but not directly from his body."
[Yep, it costs you a bit of time and a bit of non-existent backlash because nobody is witnessing your jaywalking into farmer possession, then collecting whatever is left of the apples, which is y'know, ultimate crime to commit. (yeah, actually, it's a wild west there, so nothing, but probably some meaningless guilt that'll pass quickly.)]

*Goes back to look at the apples closer, since I've never really seen apples growing before.*

((Yup, that's my excuse for backtracking.))

Back
Top Bottom