• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Murphmario

Retinazer
"I picked up a mask that someone named Senatsu was carrying. He let us stay at this lab place, and I needed the key to get in since I needed food. He... was dead when I found him."

((Alpha's characters are probably still in the same spot.))

Changing Flask

Duke Fishron
(Mirra and Ulti are in Codspeace.
Trebonth, the egg and Jeutite are in edge of forest, a danger zone.
The hatchling quad is in the depth of forest near river, in the nest.
Burst is somewhere random, probably just near main party again.
Murph is in the mission.
And finally rest of group is still by (now open) lab.)

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
Since we doing characters, I'm introducing my own character, being the woman with the Katana.

Name: Senatsu Fiftnine / Gamma 59(Hence the Fiftnine last name.)
Blood Type: AB
Abilities: Simular to Fifteen's abilities. Skilled with almost any weapon, though prefers a katana. Ambidextrous.
Personality: Suffers from psychopathy and can see vivid nightmares and hallucinations. She varies between a kind and cooperative person or serious and impatient person. Despite her psychopathy, she holds a regard for life, as she resents hatred for torture and other cruel acts, though she is known to do this from time to time, due to accident or through her psychopathy.
Appearances:
(GOD FRICKING DAMN IT.)

"...What?"

Murphmario

Retinazer
"Hmm..."
"Well, they had Comedy on them. Can't really show proof now since they're currently not in my possession. Anyways, should I leave?"

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"...Be glad you have delivered that message. 'Remember the stillwinter.' Hmph. Otherwise, I would have killed you, right here, regardless if you met them or not. Tell me, why were you even delivering a message for them? Usually, the overly dramatic duo prefer to do it themselves, in person. And, why did you say... Ahem. 'he' was dead?"

Murphmario

Retinazer
"It's punishment for taking the mask. And I'm bad with genders, alright. Some plant-like being from 10 years ago would be able to tell you that."

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
You... You fight and look like her... You're a Gamma, aren't you?"
I met myself on the highway."

"...What? When?"

"On the highway during that mission."

"...I... was not expecting that. Met yourself?"

"She was like a mirror reflection. She matched my speed. And she looked furious."

"Did this 'doppelganger' say anything to you?"

"She was after the people I was fighting."
There are no records of your previous life. You were a NULL soldier before the genetic altering process. Your aggression and... psychopathy made you a prime canadite for NULL. You were placed as a child in the Gamma project, the most elite of the NULLs. As a gamma, you were to replace NULL 59. You were given Chronos, and trained to mimic their appearance, surpass their skills, and replace them. I do not know much more than that. I do know however, that the genetic alteration was designed to be permanent. No amount of chemicals will revert you back to your previous self, because nothing exists from before that time to be recreated."

"Well, it can't be true that they are dead, because I am Senatsu."

(Hehehehehtdyhkdjxjxjxddddfgg

But the big question is, is this the clone, or the real one? I mean, they ARE clones.)

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(You really think I would give that information to either of them? It's only natural for people to believe they were the first. Only *I* know the truth.)

"No, I am the one and only."

Top Bottom