• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(And here's the part where Murph will begin to complain about why he is softlocked, despite knowing the answer why.)
(Also, honestly, more stuff is happening in Amos Viren than in this place.)
(Also, we still need more proactive people than reactive.)

Velika kept building. Making, as he always did. He recreated the buildings that were abandoned, due to the kidnappings of before, into his image, slowly showing the creeping influence of Aether Phyrexia. They weren't using it anyways. Recently, he has unleashed the glistening oil of Phyrexia onto Codspeace. It slowly turned those who he wills it to his own creations, as seen with the first appearance of Senatsu, and really, only he could revert the effects. Given the now immediate presence of Aether Phyrexia in Codspeace, Velika wished for it to be treated like another country, in an aspect. The creeping Aether Phyrexian forces served as the border, and they had command to eliminate those who would step foot in or fly above them unwarranted, for trespassing.

((Yeah to possibly needing more proactive people. Also, just gonna just do this to avoid the softlock.))
((Again, if anyone wants to do something with Murph, feel free.))

*Decides to just leave a note for the girls that I'm looking for a resturaunt and leaves*

(Well, I would Aether Phyrexianize you, but since Velika's distaste of certain things, well, out of the picture.)

Returned to his world, and Velika called his council. Not of Vesuva, but of Aether Phyrexia in the the Sixth Sphere.
(Ha, no context. I honestly have paragraphs of lore about Aether Phyrexia, though I won't post it since no one will read it fully.)
Now, with one metallic limb planted in the history of Codspeace, and another planted in the future of Aether Phyrexia, Velika stands at the crossroads of change, waiting...

"Leader? This is bad."
"Nnn... what now..." Mirra, while half-awake, found herself reading the report about ever-increasing pressure from third party. "I guess we really need to get some friends in the area... else we might not be able to keep afloat..."
"Not this. I suspect these soldiers are of another country."
"Another country? Who the hell supports them!?"
"Don't know. But we need to get some support ourselves. Our scouts reported existence of an emergent country. Serbia, it's called. It broke free from another country, which is now in political turmoil. Might be of some use to get it to help our cause there, Florigamma."
She read what the report wrote on it. Serbia apparently was close to elections, and their primaries were communists, convinced and emboldened by successful coup that she led. "Huh... this might mean we won't be alone now."
"Yes, but remember that our country is really outdated. We need to advance it quick, with trade roads being our primary concern."
"So... who do we send?"
"It could be you, but you were still injured after that fight with some devil abomination. We'll send an ambassador in the carriage. We'll then set for permission for usage of their technology for communicate."
"Well, this just makes it clear.:
"Very well, rest well, leader of people."

((I have no clue as to what distates you are talking about.))
((Also wonder when the hatchings and the main group will meet up again. And I also wonder if Alpha's starting to get bored of this.))

``Hmm...….``

|He sees a nearby river...…. he goes into it.... feeling...…………….. aquatic and like a literal squid|

``This is the life...….``

(I am not sure how I am going to get Burst burnt in the first place... maybe rogue attack or something going wrong)

Murphmario said:
((They don't like shapeshifters, or people like Murph?))

Edit: ((Murph has fire powers.))
(Duplicant.
2/4 artifact creature - shapeshifter
With imprint.
The ones in the RP being created by Aether Phyrexia, as seen with Senatsu, instead of Kaledesh or Mirrodin.

You really are grabbing at random straws here, aren't you? Why would they really dislike shapeshifters if they were using them?

Oh, and if I did Aether Phyrexianize Murph into a duplicant, that would mean all of his forms would count as a shapeshifter, like with fire affinity, as seen with the last bit of rules text on the card, and really, I don't want to undo the restraints that Halt has put in place.

But I will mention the shapeshifting won't get you far being unnoticed if you tried to use that to infiltrate Aether Phyrexia. If you aren't Aether Phyrexianized and you are a shapeshifter, well, you get basically a lot of pain from Aether Phyrexia's presence while trying to infiltrate, especially around glistening oil. Aether Phyrexianized is not a trait that can be shapeshifted into, like how if you shapeshifted into someone, you don't get their memories, or world view, or probably the food they ate in your stomach.

Anyways, besides the point, I'm still not surprised you haven't figured it out yet, and I really don't care since you probably don't care either.)

``Wait.. why is this river empty.....``

|He emerges from the water only to be met with a lighter in one of his eye...…|

(uh oh..... and its a random person with the lighter)

|The stranger lights Burst's eye before leaving..... the squid dog lets out a scream in pain which the groups in codspece can hear|

``F-:red:!!!!!``

Back
Top Bottom