• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
James literally backhands the potion away. with just the right amount of force and angle that it doesnt explode on him and get all over him or his partner
I catch it.
All of a sudden, it’s revealed what the distortion in the sky was, as a giant Flying Fortress uncloaks itself
(Insert stuff from quote 1 in the OOC thread)
<<active camouflage won’t go back up! The system refuses to hold!>>
<<damnit, we’re out in the open! All hands, prepare for air to ground combat!>>

BOSSFIGHT: GLEIPNIR
O.O

"THAT THING LOOKS LIKE IT'S ATTACKING THE BASE!"

The mirror bounces off the fortress
<<did they just... throw a mirror at us?>>
<<oh my god they did. How have we been getting our asses kicked by these fools?>>
<<no ide- Hey, one of them is flying!>>
<<:red:! AAMs, fire!>>
The fortress fires air to air missiles at Def

The mirror bounces off the fortress
<<did they just... throw a mirror at us?>>
<<oh my god they did. How have we been getting our asses kicked by these fools?>>
<<no ide- Hey, one of them is flying!>>
<<:red:! AAMs, fire!>>
The fortress fires air to air missiles at Def

"....Well there goes that idea."

(Darn you Dark UltiSlayer!)

"Wait!"

*Proceeds to create several Excalibur's and throws them at the fortress*

The swords hit the Flying Fortress. You can’t tell if it did anything
<<the shock cannon is halfway charged!>>
Whatever that disc thing on the underside is that’s collecting energy, it seems to be halfway done collecting energy

Juniper shoots down the missiles.
"Why is it always missiles against me?"
((Btw, does the cannon use electricity? Def would know.))

"That doesn't look good..."

(Quick! Think UltiSlayer!)

"......"

"WOOSH!"

*Throws a magic mirror at the..... Thing.*
(
1553686410499510.gif

I thought of this when I saw that.)

"Hello! I'm back from the tea store AND WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?"
*The Doctor gets back at the wrong time cuz why not?*
"Well. Gives me something to do. Now what to do... What to do? Ah right, the TARDIS!"
*Goes to the TARDIS*

Juniper shoots down the missiles.
"Why is it always missiles against me?"
((Btw, does the cannon use electricity? Def would know.))
((I... uh... I don’t think so? I know it does fire a high intensity shockwave (enough to literally rip apart chemical bonds) but I’m not sure if it’s powered by electricity))

Hi, you have some twitter followers now! Your twitter followers want you to see what they have to say! Who even are these followers? Well, flak cannons, of course! And what do they want you to see? Flak shells flying right at you!

((I... uh... I don’t think so? I know it does fire a high intensity shockwave (enough to literally rip apart chemical bonds) but I’m not sure if it’s powered by electricity))

Hi, you have some twitter followers now! Your twitter followers want you to see what they have to say! Who even are these followers? Well, flak cannons, of course! And what do they want you to see? Flak shells flying right at you!

(Wait, is that coming out of one of these?

upload_2019-3-27_20-43-36.png
)

((It's a 44 caliber handgun.))
Def basically just tanks the shrapnel to prevent it from hitting Juniper, most of it doing nothing beyond slightly scratching his scales, but some getting in between causing very minor wounds.

((It's a 44 caliber handgun.))
Def basically just tanks the shrapnel to prevent it from hitting Juniper, most of it doing nothing beyond slightly scratching his scales, but some getting in between causing very minor wounds.
The bullets appear to be dealing very minimal damage to the fuselage. The fortress fires more AAMs
“...they aren’t even firing at us. They are mostly firing at def. aside from the giant disc of death that is currently looming over us.”
*TARDIS uses laser grid attack on the fortress. I'll let you determine how powerful it is.*
((AC:I/AC7 tactical laser system or holy trinity TLS?))

The bullets appear to be dealing very minimal damage to the fuselage. The fortress fires more AAMs

“...they aren’t even firing at us. They are mostly firing at def. aside from the giant disc of death that is currently looming over us.”

((AC:I/AC7 tactical laser system or holy trinity TLS?))
(The first one. Because I'm not using some super powerful weapon of war.)

Back
Top Bottom