• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gently pick Alpha up.

"Come on, let's go get something to eat. I bet you're very hungry right now."

The plant doesn't know this feeling, the urge to smile, so he just does. He emits a small *twiiter* of pleasure.

The plant doesn't know this feeling, the urge to smile, so he just does. He emits a small *twiiter* of pleasure.
(Do you, like have anything else to do with this character right now? Other than explain that it is getting used to living in this world. Do you want one of our characters to interact with it?)

(Do you, like have anything else to do with this character right now? Other than explain that it is getting used to living in this world. Do you want one of our characters to interact with it?)
((Yes. While the twitter was faint, it can be heard.))
Ok. *I smile and rest my head in Mommy's arms*

"Hey, did you hear that distant twittering? Sounds like some kind of plant. I don't remember which."

((Yes. While the twitter was faint, it can be heard.))

"Hey, did you hear that distant twittering? Sounds like some kind of plant. I don't remember which."
(Ok, welp. If you know which game this character came from, then you get a cookie. You get 3 posts after I say his name.)

"Hmm? What was that? Didn't know that birds were here.

Reminds me of my Chatot."
*Looks for the source of the twitter because very curious.*

(Which is not yet. Also, he ain't going to be a permanent character, but recurring.)

Panicked, the plant looks around. He doesn't like whatever just spoke, it scares him. He emits a *chirrup* of fear.
[doublepost=1555420635,1555420582][/doublepost]
Yes I heard it. *I seem to be confused*
"Maybe we should go see what it is. It doesn't sound like a bird to me at all."

Panicked, the plant looks around. He doesn't like whatever just spoke, it scares him. He emits a *chirrup* of fear.
[doublepost=1555420635,1555420582][/doublepost]
"Maybe we should go see what it is. It doesn't sound like a bird to me at all."
"Hmm? Was that you?

What are you doing?

I'm Taka. Do you have a name?"

(The Post timer begins now.)

"Hmm? Was that you?

What are you doing?

I'm Taka. Do you have a name?"

(The Post timer begins now.)
The plant simply looks confused. You notice his similar physique to that of a Sackperson, but I doubt this character would understand what a Sackperson is. He chirps loudly.

*Goes into the kitchen to get something to eat*
You hear distant, but loud chirps. They don't sound like the ones a bird would make.

((What the hell kind of plant is that))
Now listening to #CSEC....
<D3f4ult>: bad news, guys
<V>: what?
<D3f4ult>: check the news. Entech is making a move
<V>: a cloaking field? What is this, a sci-fi show?
<Program>: and the 2 giant autonomous flying murder shows weren’t sci-fi enough for you?
<V>: I’ll have Coel look into it. She’s taken an interest in potential war crimes, recently
<V>: derelict, can you relay to Coel? Her organization uses the old Bibliotheque IRC server

((What the hell kind of plant is that))
Now listening to #CSEC....
<D3f4ult>: bad news, guys
<V>: what?
<D3f4ult>: check the news. Entech is making a move
<V>: a cloaking field? What is this, a sci-fi show?
<Program>: and the 2 giant autonomous flying murder shows weren’t sci-fi enough for you?
<V>: I’ll have Coel look into it. She’s taken an interest in potential war crimes, recently
<V>: derelict, can you relay to Coel? Her organization uses the old Bibliotheque IRC server
<D3relict> Yo, it's with a 3. And yes.
(I'll leave you to be Coel)
<D3relict> Hey Coel! It's me! There are a few topics about war crimes that I need you to look into.
The plant simply looks confused. You notice his similar physique to that of a Sackperson, but I doubt this character would understand what a Sackperson is. He chirps loudly.
"I feel like I just met that Tangrowth again."

“I could always just 3D print something...”
I walk out of the hangar, and into the base
“Weapon ideas for a giant mech, I need them.”
Now listening to #Bibliotheque...
<Coel>: let me guess, this is about Entech?
<tabl0id>: when is it not about Entech with you CSEC guys
<sp4re>: that’s a little rude
<tabl0id>: I’m just saying. It always seems like Entech is the root of CSEC’s problems, and CSEC is always the root of Entech’s problems
<sp4re>: Yea but it was the United States Navy that shot down arsenal bird “liberty”
<full b4nd>: who do you think got them to do that?

<D3relict> Yo, it's with a 3. And yes.
(I'll leave you to be Coel)
<D3relict> Hey Coel! It's me! There are a few topics about war crimes that I need you to look into.

"I feel like I just met that Tangrowth again."
*CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIIIIIIIIIRP*
*I follow Mommy*
You hear the loud chirping noises coming from near the Jungle.

"Yeah, that's no bird."

I summon my blades and walk in the direction of the Jungle.

"It could be dangerous. Stay close to me."

Back
Top Bottom