• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

mitclwar

Terrarian
I found a really wierd seed. it seems that the top layer of the world has been stripped away and you spawn really near the underground. have a look see:
1241675129 (medium corruption expert)

Laluzi

Skeletron
Seed: 1144933824
Crimson, Medium, Expert.

One living tree with chest and water bolt in pre-Skeletron dungeon. The interesting part is that all three crimson chasms spawn extremely close to each other (you can see all three of the mouths on the same screen), so the tunnels and hearts spawn tangled up in each other. In my world, there was a demon altar inside the chasm(s) despite it being a crimson world.

It could be a nice world to play, since the crimson is wrapped around itself and there's no evil on the jungle side.

weird.jpg

Pyrosorc

Terrarian
seed: 523540812
World: medium crimson expert (I suspect only the size matters)

Two pyramids off to the left with a magic carpet and a desert in the bottle, one of the pyramids is intersected with a living tree and it's chest room too. Multiple enchanted swords. Jungle Temple barely touches the outside of the jungle. Crazy sunken beach on the right hand side between cliffs for the dungeon and ocean. Surface level wooden chest with golden key inside the dungeon entrance.

Amaranda

Terrarian
v1.3.5.3

Medium, Normal, Corruption, 1324281999

Notes: 6 sky islands, all on the left side of the map, including one almost practically above the spawn point; jungle on the left is hemmed in by corruption on both sides (there is a teeny jungle to the right of the first corruption zone); geniuine enchanced sword just beyond desert to the left; surface level water chest in the jungle; head all the way to the right for flippers and water walking boots. No pyramids, two living trees with no root system.

Head to the right into the snow biome and venture into the cave under the hill for snow biome exploration; alternatively head to the left to the cave just before the big lake - dig straight underneath the lake to find a gold chest with a magic mirror, just below a minecart track that will take you past decent amounts of ore, as well as houses with various statues, chests, and a couple of Extractinators.

Adrianlol

Terrarian
This one has 3 shrines which can get you an Arkhalis or Enchanted Sword
I got an Arkhalis and 2 Enchanted sword when i used it
Seed: 700406077 (Medium, Corruption, Expert)

Pachete

Terrarian
Here some more worlds with 7 Pyramids:
all are large worlds and expert
They probably work with normal too.
View attachment 2200601281318246, crimson
View attachment 2200611287780921, corruption
View attachment 2200621877518276, crimson
View attachment 2200631889545377, corruption
View attachment 2200641913582832, crimson
View attachment 2200651917627058, corruption
View attachment 2200662092227263, crimson
View attachment 2200672115986441, corruption
View attachment 2200682146311143, crimson

All made with tmod-loader version of Terraria. There might be some small differences to vanilla Terraria.

(if you looking for 5 pyramids at small world, or 6 in medium, they are in prior post )
I used the middle one ( 1913582832, crimson )in vanilla 1.3.5.3 and it doesn't have flower boots at all and seems like those trees in jungle are in the different places.

Can you maybe post world download of that seed?

Last edited:

Unftf

Terrarian
I used the middle one ( 1913582832, crimson )in vanilla 1.3.5.3 and it doesn't have flower boots at all and seems like those trees in jungle are in the different places.

Can you maybe post world download of that seed?
You generated at Windows? crimson and expert?
Sometimes worlds can be a little different for each user.
Also the world generation depends if even or odd worlds generated before. Furthermore also other worlds generated before can have an impact at worldgen (both world gen bugs).
For unbiased world gen restart the game and generate the world two times in a row. Those two versions should be the most stable among different users.

Also Flower Boots are a quite rare item. Many worlds don't have them.
I checked my version. It also has no flower boots :(

Hunjry

Terrarian
This seed has an unlocked dungeon chest in the entrance to the dungeon.
Seed: 2061922970
Size: Small
Evil: Corruption
Dungeon is to the right.

Hunjry

Terrarian
Underground house above ground and an underground desert house right at the entrance to the underground desert. Also has waterbolt in the dungeon and flying carpet in the pyramid.
Seed: 916992906
Houses and pyramid to the left, dungeon to the right.
Capture 2019-12-01 09_43_20.png

Attachments

Ensrick

Terrarian
Seed: Arkhalis:
Mode: Normal

2950 west past a purple fortress that spawns a little weird, there are two deserts on either side of a tiny woodland. Easy to miss. Just under 2950 is the narrow tunnel that leads to the enchanted sword shrine. On the first try I got Arkhalis but I tested it a second time and only got the enchanted sword.

If you want Arkhalis, best to save scum it by building a house with a bed in the shrine. Ensure autosave is off and that you don't take the sword. Use Alt+F4 to exit quickly without saving if you don't get it right away.

Last edited:

thatmagicstore

Official Terrarian
Large, Expert, Crimson World.
Seed: Lil' Caleb

There is a Crimson cavern inside the Jungle just to the left of spawn and a snow biome just to the right. There are 4 Crimson caverns in the world, 5 living trees, 4 enchanted shrines, and tons of granite and marble biomes. The Dungeon drops halfway to hell turns west, goes down, then to the left, and down again just above hell. There are 3 granite cabins in the granite biome near said dungeon. The temple is at the bottom of the Jungle. The eastern ocean is up higher than most of the other surface.

Top Bottom