TCF Suggestion Social Forum Mules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel

Terrarian
This suggestion is very simple but definitely needs a good explanation to those who are unfamiliar with this type of suggestion. Basically, what I want to introduce, are account mules for social forums so then moderators of said social forum can edit it freely, and it isn't just restricted to the initial creator. This system was used in the Starbound Forums, and worked well with clans. I think this can really benefit those who want more than a single person to edit the main social forum page/introduction and other things like that. Of course, this would also prevent alt account creating, which is also very good.

you want to crossbreed a burrito with a clydesdale? and then teach their spawn to internet socially? and then make it a mod....

I 100% support this, sounds AWESOME

No, not really. It's just so a mule can create the social forum and multiple people can access the account and are granted creator permissions.

The Social Group feature that we use permits only one creator for an SG, but we (staff) can change that designation upon request.

Just report a post with your request, or PM any of the staff.
Oh, OK, I see. Thanks for the information, TK. I guess I'll go and request a lock for this thread, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom