Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And still no changelog lol
They did something on the 11th of this month but... I have no idea what it was. 🤔🥤
Terraria Update (hmmm) 11-11-2021a.png

Fun Fact: The 11th was also Skyrim's Anniversary Edition release date from 11/11/2011.

wow... that is extremely disappointing.

well, guess i won't be bothering with don't starve ever again. %:sigh:
DST also has an “alone mode” where you can play singleplayer. It’s also been in development for a while, while original Don’t Starve closed development years ago. Really, it’s the ‘sequel’ to Don’t Starve and not the ‘multiplayer version’.

I wonder if Winstons in it, I havent played DS myself but i saw clips and pictures of the games, and Winston is definitely mt faviurite charcater from that series.

I'm guessing about an hour till the update, that's usually at least when Klei updates DST, but IDK if Re-Logic is going to update at the same time as Klei.

I'm guessing about an hour till the update, that's usually at least when Klei updates DST, but IDK if Re-Logic is going to update at the same time as Klei.
...don't know why, but I've got "blind date jitters" right now for this update! It's like, your date may or may not show up, so... what's your backup plan if they don't? 😅🙇‍♂️ *currently reinstalling/ cleaning Skyrim Mods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom