Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's another image from the Klei forums.

DST_Terraria_Date_Social_Box_Date_Only-v2.jpg.81ade81a6596f9a90ab0b528d55e822d.jpg

What I'm questioning is, are we trading all of the things they show there? If so, this has huge potential for summoner, not to mention that Chester is a great companion...

And Plantera in Don't Starve? Oh boy, this would be interesting. (Although I'm confused how all these "late-game" weapons would work in Don't Starve, given that its progression is very different...)

So here's another image from the Klei forums.

DST_Terraria_Date_Social_Box_Date_Only-v2.jpg.81ade81a6596f9a90ab0b528d55e822d.jpg
Wait WHAT?!? I see Shadow Armor, a Light's Bane, a Pickaxe Axe...? Plantera, the Shadowbeam Staff, what looks like a Flamelash, a... Terraprisma? and I think a Lunar Portal Staff, and of course there's EoC there.

What I'm questioning is, are we trading all of the things they show there? If so, this has huge potential for summoner, not to mention that Chester is a great companion...

And Plantera in Don't Starve? Oh boy, this would be interesting. (Although I'm confused how all these "late-game" weapons would work in Don't Starve, given that its progression is very different...)
I'm guessing abigail and bernie could be summons, but I'm guessing chester and glommer will be pets, I'm gonna be so happy if terraria gets a glommer pet(if you can't tell by my profile pic I LOVE Glommer!)

i have a couple questions... why does everyone keep saying "don't starve together"?

isn't that the standalone multiplayer-only game?

does that mean none of the crossover content is coming to the single player "don't starve" game?

if it does come to the single player game... is the crossover content coming to console versions of don't starve? cause i play the game on my ps4.

It's funny... though I don't know much about "Don't Starve Together", I keep hearing about the Deerclops Boss being a "rare" opponent in that game, that only appears during special events/ seasons. 🤔🥤

People have practically been begging for the Frost Legion Event to get some newer content and it makes me wonder... maybe the Devs won't be shy about making some of the newer stuff obscure, extremely rare, hard-to-find, or in some cases, land in the same tier as something like Slime Staff and R.O.D. I can't really put anything past them at this point, but I think it's a more effective option, but also, likely counterintuitive to general public opinion(s).

i have a couple questions... why does everyone keep saying "don't starve together"?

isn't that the standalone multiplayer-only game?

does that mean none of the crossover content is coming to the single player "don't starve" game?

if it does come to the single player game... is the crossover content coming to console versions of don't starve? cause i play the game on my ps4.
Sadly Klei hasn't really touched the singleplayer game in forever, this crossover is for the multiplayer one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom