OOC special thread: GM recruiting!

Orifan1

The Destroyer
have you ever had an idea for an RP, but were then all like
"this seems fun, but i would rather be a player in this than a GM in this kind of RP"?
well, recently, i had one of those moments, which led me to making this thread!

basically, you post the idea you had for an RP to this thread. only post the idea if its something you would rather be a player in than a GM in, and are comfortable with the GM changing the idea up in any way to better suit their GM style.

Here, an idea.

A certain faction is mass producing weapons to spread the seeds of war, so the world destroys itself so the faction can claim world domination while all the other nations are weak and recovering. The faction is known to disregard any morality in order to produce even deadlier weapons. They claim to be humanity at its pure form, attempting to represent humanity as villainous, ruthless, chaotic, and self-destructive, and willing to do anything for greed and power. They are known as Black Phantom, referring to their shadow presence. They are lead by an oligarchy, composed of three or more characters, the intended original three being:

Him - Only known by male pronouns, this is the mysterious master mind who controls Black Phantom. Whether or not they are actually male or not is unknown.

Skull - A ruthless cyborg that takes pleasure in dealing cruel and unusual punishments to extreme extents, to the point that all the other members of Black Phantom, with the exception of Him, fear Skull. He sees everything as disposable, even his own body parts, including his head, as he is a cyborg. His weakness is within his torso, which his brain is stored. Skull is based off of Legate Lanius. He is able to manifest holographic images of himself from a distance, and is able to speak and harm other people through these images, through lasers.

Navilatar - The lead scientist of Black Phantom, he wishes to obtain any knowledge he can, by any means, regardless of any moral dilemma.

Characters can be changed to suit GM's style and additional characters can be added.

Players should find this and assume it is a government conspiracy, only to find out its not, and attempt to stop it. Way of stopping the faction Black Phantom will depend on GM.

on the bar where Bold, Underline, etc. is, look for the 'insert' with the ... symbol thing, click it then find 'Inline Spoiler'.

Meanwhile, I make more ideas for absolutely no idea other than I'm bored.
Idea 1 of this post: Supervillain
You know how frustrating it is that the superheroes always win even though you plan for centuries or get unimaginable power or even have the home field advantage? Well, no more we say! Here, supervillains from all over gather and plan to defeat the heroes. Sure the heroes have lost a few, but compare that to all of the members of your armies lost, your property destroyed, and everything else they do! It's time for supervillains to rise up and finally put the superheroes down!
Idea 2: Hope.
The Hostile Operative Prosecution Executive organization or HOPE organization have been fiercely enforcing the law. However, this enforcement begins to go too far and it is up to the players to finally get rid of HOPE.
IDK, I'm bored.

Dumb idea: A roleplay where you can only use canon characters. No OCs allowed.
I honestly have to disagree with that idea as it discourages creativity. However I can see how using the character's existing lore could be helpful, but some may be overpowered and it would also detract from the audience. (I won't ever be using a non OC)

What, where everyone controls all of the characters? Seems interesting as a test to see what'd happen.
I was thinking more of...
1571512128131.png

Everyone is literally everyone. Meaning if Sonic and Eggman were in the RP, they are both Sonic, and both Eggman. If you add yourself, Ssnakee, then everyone would become Ssnakee, and etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom