Stupidest things you did in terraria

I broke a Plantera bulb knowing full well what would happen before I was prepared. I dunno, there was some Chlorophyte below it that I really wanted to mine peacefully I guess.

When I first played Terraria, I thought there was never an underworld and I never looked it up. For 4 years I had played Terraria without even knowing about Hardmode and all I did was build random crap.

I throught that summoning wall of flesh will give me "Appease for the volcano gods" and "Homicidal" achievements.
Those PSVita times...

Wasting about 20 hours building random stuff instead of actually making progress and getting beter gear.
I can still hear my friend's angry comments telling me to sTOP BUILDING A FREAKING METRO STATION

Don't really have anything that good, but I can say this:
Back during the early 1.2 days, when coming from 1.1.2, I thought that Melee Hallowed Armor combined with a Legendary Excalibur would be able to take on any threats that attacked me.

The Hardmode Jungle and Dungeon (back then Hardmode Dungeon mobs only required Hardmode to be activated in order to start spawning) proved me utterly wrong.

There's also me entering the dungeon before beating Skeletron on my first few playthroughs, but that's a given for almost everyone.

I remember back when I first got Terraria on my phone (now I have it on PC), I built my house right on the edge of the Corruption, because I thought it was cool. Yeah, I quickly regretted that.... XD

I never used potions because the flowers took too long to get. Before I discovered flower pots. This went on until moon lord, and Ocram on mobile. Then started to experiment with stuff and was like “o remembered I never checked dryads shop since after eoc”
Realization moment.
Also locked myself out of my base without a pick and had to bomb back in.
Thought crimson seeds did something cool, so I put all over. We all know how that would go...
Oof… I have no clue how you managed to beat bosses like the twins, plantera and the lunatic cultist without potions. good job, I guess...? XD

Messing around with a bug on an old version of mobile that messed with death messages. If you killed yourself or another player with explosives, it wouldn't list the cause of death as the explosive, but rather what the killing player had in their hands at the time of the other guy's death. Thus, I had all sorts of fun making graveyards filled with stupid stuff like "McDerp's meat was ripped off the bone by McDerp's copper shortsword", "Eden was turned into a pile of flesh by Eden's stone brick", "Daniel's organs were ruptured by Daniel's iron ore", "Eden was removed from (world name) by Eden's copper coin", that kind of thing.

Okay, so i used a cheat engine on terraria mobile, and got myself some hallowed armor, the terra blade, and reds wings (you could fly infinitely with them back in the days) and i had a STUPID hard time with the twins, mainly because i didn't know that turtle armor even existed. I also attempted plantera because i believe back then, you only had to kill one mechanical boss to spawn plantera bulbs in the world, and, because i didn't have any defense, died. I also think i enraged her by going into the surface because, me being an idiot, didn't know that you could enrage her.

Thats why I focus being a tank with as much defense as possible.

I defeated the WoF, and then unknowingly accidentally deleted the pwnhammer. My house was also pretty much nearly corrupted so no npc could spawn...

I decided it was a good idea to drain the ocean into the dungeon. It is now very hard to navigate without drowning or wasting an accessory slot on the Neptune's shell.
Are you sure that's stupid? That sounds kinda awesome, and now I'm gonna do it.

Hunting down three hornet statues underground across several worlds, wiring them up for a farm, and realizing hornet statues don't spawn hornets.

One more stupid thing I did --
In a medium world, I dug an eight block wide hellevator and lined it with obsidian bricks. Every 10 blocks, I put torches on the walls. I put different coloured torches to mark 100 blocks or the transition from Surface - Underground - Caverns - Underworld.

Then I accidentally released some water near the surface into the hellevator. And down the water flowed, dislodging every torch I had placed...

Oh yeah, another thing. I used a chest statue to spawn a mimic pre hardmode to troll a friend. It killed him, then killed me. Fun times.

Back
Top Bottom