• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Drawings & Paintings Super Marnyr Art Thread!

SolarDragonMarnyr

Eye of Cthulhu
upload_2019-3-14_13-44-49.png

Here's Lecha! She's been the villain of my Terr verse for a while, but now I'm bringing her back. She's hyperactive, and she ran away from her home in the crimson, because everyone told her so many different things at once. Despite being a crimson queen, she did what she wanted.

Click on the image for way higher quality!

DoctorMcDerp

Plantera
I figured that much, but the thought of someone having their own head canon Terra verse is intriguing...
Well, I've kinda got one too, and if you think about it, every attempt at creating a lore for Terraria is either fannon or head cannon, as we don't really know much about their world.
I mean, except mods that have their own lore, like Calamity, but that's a different subject.

Top Bottom