IC Synth 1 - IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agnes really put that Snivy (Jim) to the ground, while looking at the fainted Iakob. - Uh, dunno what you say, but we kiind of need some sheltering for him first. - She said, as the worry focused on that other guy.
____
Ugh, getting tired, that thing's fast... can't keep up, but I'm scared of it... ugh... I need to start turning around... - Anybody? Help? - I hope anyone hears.

((Nobody hears Trebonth. But for building up drama before turning him, I'll let him be hearable at the end of 9th page by group. That's when he stumbles upon Blind Forest Spirits - a boring or ineffecient name I know, but I at least have a way for others to watch it. Oh, and @Orifan1 can control the foes, landscape and Trebonths own transformation, I guess.))

Agnes sighs silently. - Ya, like whatever... did just happened with this guy... not to mention I... actually think you're a bit cool... - She probably didn't know yet when she was doing stuff and when she's just doing a horseplay...

"Uh... thanks? Not really the kind of guy that deserves that kind of praise though. I'm only building this house so we can survive, really."

((I'd prefer if it was just not rapidfire me all the time. Thanks.))

Agnes had no strength to help people tuck the logs to build the shelter. Instead, she started to check on Iakob to really see what happened to him. She was silent during that time.

Okay... one more time I'll yell... - IS ANYONE THERE!? - Hrrgh, sore throat... tired... very tired... but must lose... it...
___
Agnes seems to hear it. - Huh? I think I've heard noises...

*Iakob goes in and out of consciousness*
"I think it's something I ate earlier... I don't..."
*he doesn't finish the sentence*

"...I don't even know anymore. Anyways, I think we finished the house."
*It's a basic log cabin with the features Agnes suggested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom