TCF Would You Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Games ✔︎

Official Terrarian
maxresdefault.jpg

The rules are simple! I start by asking the user below me a would you rather question. After they answer, they ask the user below them a would you rather question. These go on and on as long as you want them to!

Info: If you break the game by posting without asking a question, I will auto-post a question myself. Also, no "GAME OVER"s either. Thats no fun at all!

Have fun!

Expert melee

Smash up your PC/Console/Tablet/Whatever and never get a new one
Or
Beat up your best friend

I can't really answer that. My computer is my best friend.

Would you rather get stuck in Terraria 1.0 or 1.1?

Edit: Just realized this was my 50th post. Well then.

Last edited:

it's funny, i was just thinking about this, and someone makes a thread for it.

would you rather never be able to talk, or not be able to hear?

Sniper Rifle, unlike Shotguns Sniper Rifles are effective at both short and long distances.

Would you rather have a terrible birthday cake and 50 dollars (Australian dollars) or the Bestest, Cake, EVOR!

The bestest cake evor.
You'd you rather defeat the dungeon guardian or the moon lord with a copper short sword (with infinite health)

Dungeon Guardian, with a Copper Short Sword it would be easier than the Moon Lord.

Would you rather have ALL the Assassin's Creed games or ALL the Xcom and Galactic Civilizations games.

Purchase ALL the Assassin's Creed!

Would you rather live in a hot environment for the rest of your life?
Or live in a cold environment for the rest of your life?

By 3D, do you mean first-person like minecraft or just make things stand out a bit?

Terraria be 3D.

Would you rather be stuck in Silent Hill or Resident Evil?

Toilet paper made from sandpaper, putting vinegar into your eyes is a horrible idea.

Would you rather have any phone you wanted or a PC that was top of the line 3 years ago.

PC I already have the phone
WYR come in first place 1 in every 10 competition you do and come in dead last every other time, or second place every time

Last edited:
swords!
WYR yould you rather batter yourself with a watermelon, drink 4.445 gallons of bleach, cut a mouses tail with an electric saw and shove it up you nose, then beat yourself with a tooth pick until you become a viscus margarita,
or wake up to realise that your whole life was just a dream, and reality is completely different...no family, no friends...you have to start over again
I feel so bad for the next person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom