Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Send me a config.
This may seem like such a noob question to ask but how does one get hold of the config?
[doublepost=1507683865,1507683423][/doublepost]Also i do apologize i forgot to mention the two major mods i am using are calamity and thorium once again sorry about forgetting to add that

This may seem like such a noob question to ask but how does one get hold of the config?
[doublepost=1507683865,1507683423][/doublepost]Also i do apologize i forgot to mention the two major mods i am using are calamity and thorium once again sorry about forgetting to add that
Documents\My Games\Terraria\TerraCustom

So I have been doing some test generations on large worlds with no settings for corruption altered at all and it is working much better so i think it may have to do with the jungle side option :)

excuse jopo its possible to add a option to generate the antlion biome past the jungle/snow biomes? because Ive seen that this biome can be generated far from those biomes.

I don't think so, I know that it can't in vanilla, and I haven't seen a mod that increases the limit as of yet. Doesn't mean there isn't one, though. There IS a TShock plugin that allows it, I guess. Google up "Terraria TShock infinite chests" for that info

I was reading some of the possible features the surface mushroom biome one sounds really interesting i also love the idea of two dungeons or temples along with the sky island size <3

The mac download does not work. Changing the downloaded .exe to Terraria.exe and the original to Terraria_original.exe does not work. The downloaded TerraCustom.Mac.v05.2 is a windows self-archiving archive and does not change into an application or executable file.

TerraCustom generates mod settings for all mods in /My Games/Terraria/Mod Configs/ instead of /My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mod Configs/, it is not too convenient, can you please fix that? I mean some mods alter world generation, and you want to controll that - you change their .cfg in /My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mod Configs/ but TerraCustom generates its own folder with all the .cfg s in it and you have to edit them

TerraCustom generates mod settings for all mods in /My Games/Terraria/Mod Configs/ instead of /My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mod Configs/, it is not too convenient, can you please fix that? I mean some mods alter world generation, and you want to controll that - you change their .cfg in /My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mod Configs/ but TerraCustom generates its own folder with all the .cfg s in it and you have to edit them
Ah, yeah, didn't think of that, I'll see if anything can be done about that.

Back
Top Bottom