Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

If you have a Mana Flower and a bunch of mana potions, then yes.
you don't even need the mana flower, there's a hotkey for mana potions that LITERALLY EVERYONE forgets about for some reason.
Mana potions will constantly lower the damage, and due to how ridiculous the mana cost is, it will be constant while using it.
it has so much damage anyway and nebula's set bonus is so powerful that it doesn't matter

Mana potions will constantly lower the damage, and due to how ridiculous the mana cost is, it will be constant while using it.
You can compensate for that with a good reforge, buffs, and accessories and armor and given how powerful the last prism is everything just melts before it anyway.
you don't even need the mana flower, there's a hotkey for mana potions that LITERALLY EVERYONE forgets about for some reason.

it has so much damage anyway and nebula's set bonus is so powerful that it doesn't matter
Hey guys, this off-topic conversation has been going on for a couple days now. Please feel free to continue discussing it in a private message or on your profiles, but for now, I’d ask for the comments here to return to the topic at hand - the spoilers for Journey’s End. Thanks.

Send me a private message HERE if you have any questions.

Can you try implement an item that will enable you to insta-spawn all bosses that would be amazing :)

Edit - Not all at once of course, just individual boss spawners

I never knew I needed that!

think if it was cross platform, obviously it will never happen but I like to dream .. I love terraria since it came out if they make a server all theirs would be really nice without the possibility of breaking objects but of making pvp or mini games!

think if it was cross platform, obviously it will never happen but I like to dream .. I love terraria since it came out if they make a server all theirs would be really nice without the possibility of breaking objects but of making pvp or mini games!
It might happen once 1.4 hits mobile...

they have to update it for sure, every time I open terraria on mobile it tells me "everyplay sdk has expired please upgrade"
I think they were waiting for switch release before making that a prority.
Also, I really need that teleporting tiger in my life!

The point of an infinity gauntlet-type weapon wouldn't be to have balance. It'd be to practically have sandbox without having played sandbox before then, as they might not add an option to turn on sandbox in the middle of a character or world's life, like creating a survival character/world, then switching to sandbox. Also, it wouldn't be easy to get, locked behind killing a super boss multiple times to make it overpowered, making it a grind and a challenge of skill, though it would get easy after the first time.

If an infinity gauntlet-esque item were added, then, well that's the decision the devs made, and I trust in their decisions. As it would be the best weapon, all other weapons would be obsolete by the time it was acquired. Not only this, there's no one stopping someone from cheating one in. So, if a theoretical Infinity Gauntlet made it into Terraria, I'd like people to keep these things in mind. As this is considered a sandbox item, speed-killing bosses with the Gauntlet would either be in its own category or ruled out altogether, as any other runs wouldn't be able to match the speed and deadliness of the boss killers. Secondly, what makes Terraria be Terraria is combat. Terraria isn't just a building game. It's a building game where 30 Harpies swarm you at once, threatening to kill, or at least annoy you. I stake my 2000 hours of experience that playing Terraria with a gauntlet would be easier to build in, but there wouldn't be the threat of death. Finally, having the Gauntlet may be a challenging final grind in and of itself, but once you obtain it, the Terraria progression system becomes obsolete. Simply go onto a new world with your Gauntlet character, deposit the Gauntlet in a chest, and bring your new character into the world, and you become a ultimate being of power. Of course, not bringing the Gauntlet into a world is a simple way to avoid this.

I think this is a good idea for what the developers could add instead: Killing the boss unlocks an optional/toggleable Creative Mode for the character you killed the ultra boss with. As it unlocks for the player only, it cannot be transferred legitimately. My ideas for this creative mode comes with infinite non-Ore/material blocks (including wood, though it is a material), therefore allowing players to build infinitely. Secondly, it comes with a doubled or tripled maximum health for the player, alongside knockback resistance, making the game much easier to build in without dying. Bosses still take the same amount of time to kill, but the threat of death is lessened. The map is also completely revealed, allowing the players to find all the loot they need, preserving the fun of hunting for loot. Finally, the player is gifted with control over hostile monster spawns.

Puh-leeeeeeeeez make kites placeable! I used to frequently visit a town that had kites strung at different levels on various buildings. They were just enchanting to watch, dancing in the coastal breeze. :3

Vine Coil
(come a little closer, it just wants to give you a hug)
DDfLU7N.gif
That would be so cool for like a Junji Ito inspired mod!! How’d you do that?:nursepassionate:

I have a question regarding sitting, has new frames been added to the player to enable this? If so, wouldn't this mean ALL modders have to add new frames for every piece of armor? Seems like a really big hassle for something so little if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom