Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

That's normal and intended. Just one more of the quirks of this wacky seed.
Ah ok, that kinda freaked me out, thats why I asked, and at elat Ash wood and that is avaliable in normal worlds

Also TerraSaver has been updated to cover 1.4.4 and 1.4.4.1 characters but the new items are spriteless currently, also I just reazlied theres so much new stuff to get which is cool, though I like using TerraSaver help me though I'm not allowed to use it modify Console/Mobilecharacters sadly, so getting 4000? is it 4000 items legit is gonna be quite trek. Wish me luck.

i started a game on my switch, with my very first world being the celebrationmk10 world, since i was curious how it was changed.

while the sand and most, if not all of the trees are all painted, none of the grass is, it seems?

atleast, it looks green to me... isn't it supposed to be cyan, like the sand?

i dunno if that's a bug, or if it's part of the changes made to the seeds.
Yeah I got the same thing on mobile i think it’s intended as all the trees are different colours.
It’s weird though, just seeing green instead of cyan

This is not a bug. It is one of the changes from the old CelebrationMk10 to the new one.

Oh whoa, Dirt is renewable without needing another world, nice.

Also wicked, I can use those extra biome keys for something useful after I used the in my worlds.

I checked out the Underworld in a regular seed and the trees and grass grow there as well, and also drop Ash Grass Seeds, so they're not exclusive to the Remix and Everything seeds. They seem to spawn on the edges of the map.
Nice didn't think to check on the edges of Underworld.

There's actually a pretty easy way to have just about a 100% chance to get one if you know where to look. Look underground near the edges of the map.
You lost me here. Sandstorm in a bottle is pyramid-exclusive loot, how can it be guaranteed to get at the edges of the map?

Is there any news on 1.4.4 releasing to amazon devices? Others and myself play on the amazon kindle fire, and we always have to wait extra long to get our updates compared to the rest of the community, and it is no different with 1.4.4, so re-logic or anyone else with information, Is there any news on the update being brought to us on kindle fire?

Is there any news on 1.4.4 releasing to amazon devices? Others and myself play on the amazon kindle fire, and we always have to wait extra long to get our updates compared to the rest of the community, and it is no different with 1.4.4, so re-logic or anyone else with information, Is there any news on the update being brought to us on kindle fire?

The update has been submitted to Amazon. At this point, it is out of our hands and will come to these devices once Amazon has finished its submission process.

You lost me here. Sandstorm in a bottle is pyramid-exclusive loot, how can it be guaranteed to get at the edges of the map?
Pharaoh Mask and Pharaoh Robe can be thrown into the shimmer pool to get magic carpet and sandstorm in a bottle. This means pharaoh robe worlds actuallvy have both primary pyramid chest loot items.
btw, it would be great if all the pyramid loot cycled between each other since Robes are actually less easy to find for me as someone who collects vanities now.
Rubblemaker Suggestion: Usable plants like Abigail's Flower, Glow Tulip, Jungle Rose, and Mana Flower (maybe even life fruit if that doesn't break anything?) should be placeable using the rubblemaker imo.

Back
Top Bottom