1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

I saved up for smm2, and I had BARELY enough, but now terraria switch was announced too late

2. Bjorn

Bjorn Terrarian

I'm sorry to hear man. Hope you can enjoy Terraria soon to! :golem:

3. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

Must be quite the predicament you got there! Good luck solving this issue! ~:)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 27, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 27, 2019 ---
    Today marks the day where the Terraria family gets to expand to greater lengths once more! Welcome aboard, Switch players! Enjoy a taste of that weird, but lovable Terraria magic everyone here definitely loves! ~:p

Acetheboss likes this.
  4. AirbendingEagle

AirbendingEagle Terrarian

Victory is ours, ladies and gentlemen, fellow Terrarians. The day that we all finally see the Nintendo Switch release that has been years in the making. Now we only have the Mobile version left, but I can make do with the Switch version until the Mobile version has been properly updated and tested. But that's a different subject. First, I was hyped, annoyed, and excited about 1.3 coming to consoles. Then, I got hyped, annoyed, frustrated, and excited about the Nintendo Switch version. Now I can sit back with the Nintendo Switch version, along with my Minecraft. I'll be satisfied

AidanCat, Bjorn and Jpn like this.
  5. Gunnghir

Gunnghir Terrarian

Any anyone around here knows when the physical version for switch comes out?
    I have 3 retailers here that state the game is out tomorrow.

I know the game is out digitally right now on the eshop.
    But i always wanted to have 1 copy of terraria on a cart.

Thanks in advance <3 and happy mining :)

6. ArticReaper

ArticReaper Official Terrarian

If it was $20aud I would buy it no issue. Sadly its $60AUD

7. Dagnoth

Dagnoth Terrarian

Is it released every where yet or certain countries cuz ATM can't find it on the eshop on my switch sry for the question just not sure how it works

8. ackkk

ackkk Terrarian

with the game releasing on switch, what are the chances mods like calamity will work for it?

9. Omega Derpling

Absolutely zero, nintendo locks people out of their switch if they try to mod it, and re-logic has never been a proponent for modding on consoles in general.

10. rokemanzerojp

rokemanzerojp Terrarian

I just want to konw, will it update Chinese or Japanese?If it will update Chinere or Japanese,I will buy it now,if no,I will wait Chinese or Japanes version

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  11. Buba132

Buba132 Terrarian

They said mobile will come shortly after the release of switch

The Real Bryan likes this.
  12. dalekman9999

dalekman9999 Terrarian

How on gods earth did this come out priced at 60AUD?
    Genuinelly like, how?
    I was prepared to get it thinking it would be around 40 which is still a fairly big jump between the 20 and 30 for ps4 and xbox one versions but 60???

13. nogard333

nogard333 Plantera

Just asking about the release on the american e-shop, i can't find it anywhere

14. rokemanzerojp

rokemanzerojp Terrarian

You can find it on UK e-shop

15. nogard333

nogard333 Plantera

Yes, i've seen that but i'm looking for it on the american eShop due the value conversion, but thanks.

16. Mecha-Godzilla

Mecha-Godzilla Terrarian

You are so lucky.

17. starluigi47

starluigi47 Terrarian

Is There Going To Be Cross-Platform For Terraria Soon?

18. Omega Derpling

there hasn't been any confirmation nor denial from the developers on that. I assume there will be once 1.4 is on mobile because that's the slowest updated one.

19. GamerUnity

GamerUnity Eye of Cthulhu

I would rather hear about Terraria on Nintendo Switch. Is it going to have split screen, local multiplayer, and online multiplayer? Would justify a little for that extra 10 dollars in my honest opinion.

20. dalekman9999

dalekman9999 Terrarian

I wish it was only an extra 10 bucks out here in australia lmao
    Xbox and PS4 is between 20 and 30
    Switch its 60.