• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Aset_ala

Terrarian
The author of Terraria Overhaul is rarely on the forum. He's mostly on the discord server. If you want him to fix this issue, you go to the discord server to inform him.
this issue is not of Overhaul itself.
it mostly from Elements, and probably unfixable on this side.
just wondering what mechanics cause recipe changes during the game

Hamburglin

Terrarian
This mod has multiple stability issues with it currently:

1. It hangs on "Unloading TerrairaOverhaul" when reloading mods on dedicated server
2. It seems to require my players to download it from the mod browser. If they ever let the server push it to them then they need to reinstall to fix their modded terraria.exe. Else they get buffer overflow errors when attempting to join the server (and load the mod).
3. It causes random crashes on the clients end like so:
Code:
22:57:18] [37/INFO] [StatusText]: Loading map data
[22:57:18] [37/INFO] [StatusText]: Drawing map
[22:57:18] [37/INFO] [StatusText]: Receiving tile data
[22:57:18] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Entering world with player: Dawg, IsCloud=False
[22:57:19] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at TerrariaOverhaul.Common.MethodSwapping.Optimizations.Rendering.TileRendering.DrawTiles(Main main, Boolean solidOnly, Int32 waterStyleOverride)
   at Terraria.Main.RenderTiles()
   at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

[22:57:19] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Web Request: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/herosmod/psa.php?tmodversion=0.11.6.2&version=0.3.5.1&platform=w&steamid64=76561197960684617
[22:57:54] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at TerrariaOverhaul.Common.ModEntities.Players.OverhaulPlayer.PreUpdate()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PreUpdate(Player player)
   at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
   at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
I haven't proven it, but it might be causing server stability issues where it goes down when validating the back world file.

DigitalChimera

Terrarian
Loving the mod so far, super excited to play through Terraria after so many years with this and a couple of other mods.

I noticed in the Player Movement section you mentioned that you can change the default Up key for climbing over edges in the config, but I can't seem to find out where or how to do that. I hope it's not an outdated feature because I feel my movement would be a lot smoother if that was on the Jump key for me.

Appreciate the help and love the work you've done!

anacoondaaa

Terrarian
Hi nice mod but, one problem is that when I play with rogue class in calamity mod,
right click attack works well but, left click attack doesn't use stealth gauge and can use infinite stealth attack.
I think this is op so, can you fix this from your mod?

Top Bottom