• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

The_Mad_Duck

Official Terrarian
I've been trying to figure out how to make a mod with multiple dimensions (and yes I mean separate worlds with gateways between), so hopefully I can steal some stuff from the pylons once tmod 1.4 comes out!

Greybrynn

Skeletron Prime
I've been trying to figure out how to make a mod with multiple dimensions (and yes I mean separate worlds with gateways between), so hopefully I can steal some stuff from the pylons once tmod 1.4 comes out!
I don’t know how you would do it or such but polarities uses the sub world mod to generate a different sub world(basically different dimension) so you could most likely use that for it

Nigel Fazbear

Terrarian
Even though I have terraria on pc I made a promise with a friend to play it on Xbox with him going into it blind as soon as I saw that Zenith blade on the screenshot I never scrolled past faster in a forum so far i've been dodging landmine after landmine trying not to spoil any features.

Even though I have terraria on pc I made a promise with a friend to play it on Xbox with him going into it blind as soon as I saw that Zenith blade on the screenshot I never scrolled past faster in a forum so far i've been dodging landmine after landmine trying not to spoil any features.
I wish I had that kind of resolve

Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

Official Terrarian
question: considering that bestiary progress is based on monster kills, will the bestiary completion start at 0% or will it take the enemies you killed prior to 1.4 into consideration?

Top Bottom