Terraria world data gets after save and exit the game in trash.

Syntix

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I have the problem, that whenever I save and exit my world that my world data goes in the trash (see image). But when I start Terraria again my world is normal and I don't why a "copy" of my world data gets every time in the trash. It annoys me a lot because there are after 1 hour playing like 34 world data from each world that I played in the trash. Could anybody help me? Thanks!
Bug.PNG

There is an option in the config.json called "WorldRollbacksToKeep"; if set to 1, this does not happen. By defeault it's set to 2, i think.
It is a new option to prevent some world corruption issues, but files appearing in the trash appears to be unintended behaviour. I suggest making backups manually regardless.

Oh, now it works. If this is an bug of only my installed version of Terraria this is ok but when other have that too? This is than an Updated version that gets again updated in fact of this world data corrupt topic. So about the backup system: I have backed them up in a folder that is save. So thank you very much! That helped me a lot.

Back
Top Bottom